Are you tired of living with your low energy levels? If so, that means it’s time to discover whole new layers of energy that you didn’t know existed yet. This is when you will also find out what natural hardcore energy is. And all thanks to a new pre-workout from Succeed Voltage.
Succeed Voltage Pre Workout is a supplement for people who want to feel a real volcano of energy in themselves. This will be helped by the numerous active ingredients found in the composition of this supplement. These are primarily:
– AAKG (Arginine Alphacetoglutarate) – this unique type of arginine intensifies the synthesis of nitric oxide to an even greater extent. Thanks to such supplementation, your muscles will be much better oxygenated due to faster blood flow. What is more, taking AAKG may also improve the quality of erections and sexual satisfaction.
– Beta-alanine – the iconic beta-alanine probably needs no introduction. This amino acid will effectively support your body in rebuilding muscle fibres. Regular use of beta-alanine will improve your endurance and performance results.
– Citrulline malate – citrulline is an effective nitric oxide booster, as it participates in arginine production. However, its effects are not limited to that. Citrulline can also reduce the feeling of fatigue, improve muscle performance and at the same time support the work of the cardiovascular system.
– Creatine monohydrate – it would be impossible to create a complete supplement for athletes without creatine. The Succeed company knows this very well, so it has decided to add the most popular form of creatine, i.e. monohydrate. Thanks to it, your muscles and strength level will grow at the same fast rate.
– Taurine – Heavy physical training will always put a lot of strain on your muscles. That’s why it’s worth taking an extra dose of taurine after such an activity. This amino acid inhibits muscle catabolism and enhances their regeneration.
If you lack energy before the workout, a solid dose of caffeine will quickly remove the tiredness you feel. As much as 350 mg of caffeine can be found in a single dose of this pre-trainer.
– Guarana – isn’t caffeine enough? To meet people’s expectations with a higher tolerance for stimulants, Succeed has combined caffeine with guarana. Their synergy will undoubtedly give you energy before each training session!
– Walnut Fruit Extract – inconspicuous walnuts have a beneficial effect on health. The compounds contained in these nuts improve the functioning of the immune system and support the digestive system. Thus, such an extract can speed up digestion and support fat metabolism and intestinal peristalsis.
– L-norvaline – increased nitric oxide synthesis ensures a more intense pump and more significant gains. L-Norvaline, in turn, is a compound that strongly enhances such synthesis. This explains why its supplementation is beneficial.
– Phosphatidylserine – when you regularly train at high intensity, your body may produce too much cortisol. Unfortunately, too much of the stress hormone can result in poor sleep quality and other problems. Fortunately, phosphatidylserine is a compound that effectively reduces cortisol levels. Thanks to it, you won’t have to worry about it.
– Choline Bicinate combines choline with tartaric acid, which has allowed this compound to reach its full potential. Choline tartrate is very effective at increasing fat metabolism while also increasing acetylcholine synthesis. This, in turn, guarantees benefits in terms of improving cognitive abilities.
– DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) – DMAE is a compound that is a precursor of the acetylcholine mentioned above. Thus, its supplementation will also lead to a significant increase in its concentration. This will improve your concentration and memory and make it easier for you to stay alert.
– Maca root – maca root, despite its identical name, has nothing to do with pancakes. It is a plant found in the Amazon that has unique properties. Maca is a known supplement for improving fertility and sexual satisfaction. But beyond that, maca root can also increase performance, which is especially important for athletes. Of course, improved potency can be an interesting “side effect” of its use…
Mix one scoop (17 g) with water and drink 20-30 minutes before training.