Pre-workout supplements can contain many different ingredients. However, there is no denying that most people value them mainly for the presence of compounds with stimulating effects. Such substances can add energy and reduce perceived fatigue at the same time. Thanks to this, in many cases, they influence the achievement of more favourable training results.
Swedish Supplements has therefore created a product tailored to the expectations of the people above. The name here is not accidental, as Crazy Extreme Preworkout is a potent nutrient containing as many as eight different substances with stimulating effects. Therefore, it is intended for people with a high tolerance to the effects of similar supplements.
What is included in the composition of Crazy Extreme Preworkout nutrient? Here are the essential ingredients:
1. Power Matrix:
– Citrulline malate – the high potential of citrulline has been confirmed in many clinical studies. Their results have shown that it is a compound that can improve muscle endurance and support performance in athletes.
– Beta-alanine – beta-alanine, another commonly used amino acid, can be described similarly. Beta-alanine is most commonly used by people engaged in prolonged aerobic exercise. This compound can increase the body’s performance and prepare it for more intense training.
2 Focus Matrix:
– Taurine – although taurine performs many tasks in our bodies, its effect on the nervous system is fascinating. For example, taurine can markedly increase the ability to stay focused, which is essential during exercise. It should also be noted that taurine affects muscle function.
– L-tyrosine – as an amino acid, tyrosine is responsible for synthesizing certain hormones, such as adrenaline, norepinephrine and dopamine. As a result, in some people, it can improve mood and achieve better training results.
– Choline dihydrate – choline in the form of choline dihydrate plays the role of a precursor to acetylcholine. Increased levels of this compound in the nervous system can improve so-called cognitive abilities, including the ability to maintain concentration.
3 Crazy 8 Stim Complex:
– Green tea extract (standardized to 40% caffeine) – although caffeine is mainly associated with coffee and black tea, the compound is also found in green tea leaves. The described extract contains as much as 40% of the compound considered the most common stimulant.
– Anhydrous caffeine – Swedish Supplements also rely on an anhydrous form of caffeine, which works longer and more intensively. For this reason, it can provide a more substantial stimulant effect.
– Guarana extract (standardized to 22% caffeine) – guarana is another source of a natural form of caffeine. Combining it with the compounds described above can intensify the stimulant effect obtained.
– Green coffee seed extract – green coffee seeds are a source not only of caffeine itself but also of many beneficial antioxidants.
– Cocoa extract (10% theobromine) – cocoa also contains alkaloids, which can have a stimulating effect. In addition, theobromine is found in cocoa beans. This compound can stimulate the body and speed up the heart rate.
– Cola nut extract – cola nuts contain caffeine and theobromine described above. Thus, in their case, the effect of both substances becomes synergistic.
– Yerba mate leaf extract – yerba extract also provides the body with caffeine, but not in such large quantities.
– L-theanine – although this compound is known for its sedative properties, it does not cause sedation. Thus, it is conducive to active individuals.
4 Vitamin Stack:
– Vitamin B3 (niacin) – feelings of fatigue can result from various factors. One potential reason for this is a deficiency of B vitamins. Therefore, Swedish Supplements included an extra dose of vitamin B3 in the Crazy supplement.
– Vitamin B12 – an equally important compound for the body is vitamin B12, which is responsible, among other things, for metabolic processes and the production of red blood cells. For this reason, it is worth protecting against its possible deficiency.
Mix one scoop (about 10 grams) with water and drink about 30 minutes before training.
The product contains a high dose of caffeine and other stimulant compounds. Therefore, do not exceed the recommended dose of 10 grams.