Heisenberg Pre-Workout 30servings
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £5.91 with what's this?
All TV series Breaking Bad fans are undoubtedly familiar with the character Heisenberg. They also know about the fact that he is the one who can provide the “best and purest stuff in town”. That’s why his character has inspired the creation of many different products. One of them is a new pre-workout referred to as Heisenberg Pre-Workout.
Indeed, some people resist buying new products that have just been launched. However, you only need to read the composition of the Heisenberg Pre Workout to know it is an excellent nutrient. Combining proven active ingredients and stimulants will provide a solid boost and add energy before a workout.
Here is the list of active compounds contained in the Heisenberg Pre-Workout:
– Citrulline malate – this form of citrulline appears in almost all pre-workout supplements. All because of its effective action. Citrulline malate can increase muscular endurance and, at the same time, intensify the perceived pump. This makes it a recommended supplement for athletes engaged in various forms of activity.
– Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) – AKG is a prevalent form of arginine. With regular supplementation, it can provide significant benefits. These include improved blood supply to muscles, more efficient transport of active compounds and faster fat burning. However, for gym-goers, arginine’s central role in the context of muscle pumps is crucial.
– Beta-alanine – next to citrulline, beta-alanine deserves to be called the most versatile and best-researched supplement. Numerous studies have shown that beta-alanine increases muscular endurance and can positively affect performance levels. Its mechanism of action is based primarily on improving the synthesis and thus increasing the amount of carnosine in the muscles. It is from this that the benefits described are mainly derived.
– Tyrosine – tyrosine is a compound with a comprehensive action. Indeed of great importance for athletes because it participates in muscle protein synthesis. In addition, tyrosine has very mild stimulant properties. With regular use, it can increase energy levels and, at the same time, reduce perceived fatigue.
– Agmatine sulfate – a substance used to increase the intensity of the muscle pump felt. Agmatine sulfate, on the one hand, supports the synthesis of nitric oxide and, on the other hand, additionally dilates blood vessels. Therefore, it can have a very significant effect on the intensity of the perceived pump.
– Creatine nitrate and monohydrate – creatine and beta-alanine are undoubtedly two of the best-researched supplements for athletes. For years, scientists have conducted research on creatine monohydrate. Because of this, today, it is known that this compound contributes to the body’s anabolic capacity, facilitates muscle expansion and increases strength. In this supplement, the monohydrate is combined with creatine nitrate, which is said to improve other processes related to energy production.
– Anhydrous caffeine – in recent years, anhydrous caffeine has become a trendy substitute for the natural form of this compound. Anhydrous caffeine provides a much more robust and longer-lasting stimulating effect. In addition, it has a convenient record so you can consume it anywhere and at any time.
– Vitamin C – physically active people have a higher demand for vitamin C than most. Thus, an extra portion of this vitamin can be found in the Heisenberg Pre Workout nutrient, making it easier to cover the daily requirement.
– Vitamin B6 – B vitamins are vital in many metabolic processes. Therefore, their deficiency can decrease the efficiency of these processes, which in turn will cause several adverse effects (e.g. fatigue, feelings of apathy). Thus, an additional dose of vitamin B6 in the daily diet will be very beneficial.
– Yohimbine HCL – yohimbine is another compound with stimulant properties. In this case, the mechanism of action is related to its effect on the synthesis of adrenaline and norepinephrine. In addition, yohimbine HCL can significantly support weight loss.
Take 1 (7 g) or two scoops (14 g) of Heisenberg Pre Workout before training. Due to the high content of stimulant compounds, higher doses should not be used.