Dark Labz Flame V2 25servigs
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £7.00 with what's this?
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Over the past years, Dark Labs has built a strong position in the dietary supplement market. As a result, various nutritional products from the brand’s range have attracted the interest of thousands of athletes. For this reason, the new version of Dark Labs Flame pre-workout becomes an exciting proposition for all who appreciate the described brand.
The term Ultimate Pre-Workout did not come by chance. This is because Dark Labs has ensured that their nutrient exhibits multidirectional effects. Of course, as a classic pre-workout supplement, Flame is primarily designed to increase energy levels, motivation and readiness for action while reducing fatigue. However, in addition to this, the described nutrient can provide benefits such as more intensive vascularization, improved cognitive functions, and increased training capacity.
Of course, such a comprehensive effect results from properly selected ingredients. Their list includes compounds such as:
– Agmatine sulfate – by far, the most crucial feature of this compound is its ability to increase nitric oxide levels in the body. This is important because nitric oxide is responsible for the intensity of the muscle pump. Thus, its supplementation can affect training capabilities.
– Beta Phenylethylamine (BPEA) – the properties of this compound are very interesting. On the one hand, BPEA directly affects the nervous system stimulatingly, thus improving mood and increasing the synthesis of certain hormones. However, on the other hand, this compound can accelerate fat burning. Therefore, it is hard to find a better combination for athletes.
– N-Phenenthyldimethylamine Citrate (Eria Jarensis) – recent years have seen a real shot in the popularity of the plant known as Eria Jarensis. Its stimulating properties have quickly attracted the interest of athletes. Suffice it to say that in terms of action, Eria Jarensis resembles DMHA and DMAA, the cult stimulants.
– Theobromine – special processing of cocoa seeds allows for extracting large amounts of theobromine from them. This alkaloid acts as a mild stimulant, thermogenic and heart-accelerating compound.
– Anhydrous caffeine – the growing popularity of the anhydrous form of caffeine should not surprise anyone. This compound has all the benefits of traditional caffeine but with a more prolonged and intense effect. In addition, it can be used anywhere. All this makes Dark Labs bet on a solid dose of this form of caffeine.
– Caffeine citrate – as if that wasn’t enough, the effect of anhydrous caffeine was further supplemented by an admixture of citrate of this compound. Caffeine citrate has by far the highest level of bioavailability. So it goes without saying why it is so beneficial for athletes.
– 2-Amino-5-Methylhexane (walnut extract) – inconspicuous walnuts hide a substance that resembles the DMHA above in terms of action and properties. This, in turn, makes such an extract that could not be missing from the composition of Flame pre-workout.
– Isps – this is another compound that exhibits a stimulating effect. It can not only increase perceived energy levels and reduce fatigue but also have a positive effect on athletic performance.
– Naringin 98% – this glycoside occurs naturally in grapefruit. Studies have shown that naringin can lower harmful cholesterol levels and have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Significantly, Dark Labs has relied on a high-quality extract containing as much as 98% pure naringin. Thanks to this, its positive effects are intensified.
– Aphrodyne – the best-known benefit of taking all forms of Aphrodyne is the increased perceived energy. This is, of course, due to Aphrodyne’s strong stimulant properties. In addition, some researchers mention a possible correlation between the use of this compound and faster fat burning.
– Black pepper extract (high piperine content) is found in almost all quality dietary supplements. This is due to the effect of piperine, the active ingredient in the pepper fruit. Piperine significantly increases the assimilation of many nutrients, making the supplementation more effective.
The manufacturer recommends using one scoop of the product (about 6 g) about 30 minutes before training.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use it if you are pregnant or nursing. This product can raise blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking. Talk to your doctor about this product.
Consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to; heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma.
Discontinue two weeks before surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately. Avoid alcohol while taking this product. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including heart attack and stroke. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person’s health.