Thermoforming Mouth trays (top and bottom) for whitening gel
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £1.47 with what's this?
Thermoforming Mouth trays (top and bottom) for whitening gel The product was selected for people who dream of a snow-white smile. Thanks to the quick and simple adjustment of the product to the enamel without a trial, we can use the activity ourselves at home. The set consists of 2 pieces of overlays (for the upper and lower arch) and instructions that explain step by step how to whiten your teeth.
What to use Special heat shrink overlays allow the gel pressed on the formed product to act on the entire tooth surface. We recommend Opalescence gels available in our store’s assortment
1. Heat the water (it cannot be boiling, you can damage the covers)
2 Hold the product by the tip, and then place the cover vertically in water so that it is completely immersed for about 3-5 seconds. The overlay will become more transparent. Care must be taken that the walls do not stick together as a result of their plasticization.
3. After 3-5 seconds, remove the cover from the water. For your safety, check with your fingers to see if it is too hot before placing it in your mouth. Note: If the product is too cold to fit the teeth or the walls stick together, you can re-immerse it in hot water.
4. Place the overlay in the mouth to cover the entire dental arch.
5. We tighten our lips and adjust the overlay around the teeth by pressing the fingers, cheeks, and tongue on the outer and inner parts of the overlay for 30 seconds while sucking the water from the overlay.
6. Remove the dental arch attachment and cool it under cold water.
7. The cooled overlay can be properly cut so that its use will be comfortable for us. It should be remembered that the precise fit of the cap reduces gel consumption and guarantees optimal whitening.
8. Squeeze the whitening gel onto the fitted overlay and place it in your mouth. We press to the teeth while removing any excess preparation from the gums. Wearing time is about 4-6 hours. After the time runs out, the gel loses its whitening properties.