Showing 1–16 of 53 results
Centurion labz E-liminate arimistane 90 caps£30.00 £34.92
Centurion Labz Retreat Pct 180 caps£39.00 £44.99buybuybuy
TWP Tongkat Ali 60 caps£23.99buybuybuy
Hi-Tech Novedex XT 60ct£37.50
USP Labs Pink Magic 180caps£64.75buy
Testosterone Booster is a line of products that are supposed to increase testosterone levels by supplementation, which may be necessary if you want to build muscle mass quickly. In bodybuilding, the specifics of natural origin are often used, e.g., ZMA and Tribulus.
To build muscle mass even more quickly, some people decide to abuse steroids. The problem is that the people who use them often do not know how to do so. Inadequate supplementation puts you at risk of health complications.
Why is testosterone needed?
Testosterone is the primary male sex steroid hormone produced in the testes. It is responsible, among others, for the growth of muscles in men and other secondary sexual characteristics. Men have lower body fat than women. Their voice is deeper. There are obvious differences in anatomy – Adam’s apple, the structure of the larynx, body shape, etc. Men usually have greater endurance and their muscles synthesize faster. Body hair is more intense, as is the body’s sweat production. The skeleton is heavier.
The optimal level of this male androgenic hormone is between 2.3 and 9.8 ng/ml. If its amount is too small, you may experience symptoms such as:
• the state of chronic fatigue of the body,
• deterioration in muscle mass, a significant decrease in fat gain, change of the figure,
• erection problems, low libido, impotence,
• lower bone density, the risk of developing osteoporosis,
• behavioral disorders, mood swings, irritability, drowsiness, lack of self-esteem and motivation, depressive states.
Effects of Testosterone Booster supplementation
The testosterone booster is designed to increase the amount of this hormone in the blood. This leads to an improvement in physical and mental conditions. The purpose of using supplementation is:
• increasing endurance and energy that is necessary for intense workouts and active life,
• building muscle mass in a shorter time than it would have been without the use of measures,
• gaining greater muscle strength,
• improving density of the bone structure,
• improving well-being and increasing self-confidence.
Before we reach for any nutrients and supplements that affect performance, we need to consider our health first. Any supplementation should be taken reasonably and after careful examination of its possible influences.