Opalescence™ teeth whitening kit(Whitening gel 4 syringes+Thermoforming Mouth trays+OPALESCENCE UltraEZ 1 syringe)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £8.35 with what's this?
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Opalescence™ 16% WHITENING GEL (4 syringes):
About the Product
- Whiten your teeth the fast, safe, and easy way.
- Each syringe contains 1.2 ml
- Dispensing tips on each syringe
- Reduce sensitivity with this new formula
- Guaranteed fresh with up to 2 years shelf life if stored in the refrigerator
Opalescence Mint flavour syringes are the first ADA-accepted, syringe-delivered, take-home bleaching gel. The patented formula has sticky, adhesive properties, which produce results in days rather than weeks. Opalescence® tooth whitening system safely bleaches your teeth to lighten discolouration caused by food, coffee, tobacco, ageing, and other sources. The active ingredient in Opalescence, carbamide peroxide, has been recognized by FDA for many years as an oral antiseptic and is now used for its superior tooth-whitening properties. Opalescence is available in various carbamide peroxide concentrations to whiten even the most difficult stains.
If you experience significant sensitivity, stop your treatment, and talk to your dentist.
Opalescence is recommended for whitening discoloured teeth before composite, veneers and crowns are placed. It effectively removes some or all internal tooth discolourations due to congenital, systemic, pharmacologic, traumatic, etc., factors and ageing.
Contains Carbamide peroxide, potassium nitrate, and fluoride.
Use at most 1/3 to 1/2 of the syringe per tray. Brush your teeth before inserting the tray. Lightly tap the tray to adapt the sides to the teeth. Unless directed otherwise by your dentist, wear Opalescence 10% for 8–10 hours or overnight, Opalescence 16% for 4–6 hours, Opalescence 20% for 2–4 hours, and Opalescence 35% for 30 minutes.
To carry out the whitening treatment with OPALESCENCE PF syringes, it is necessary to have individual covers, which a dentist or dental technician makes. 100% adaptation makes whitening of teeth surfaces so effective. You can also use heat shrink sleeves(eBay, Amazon). However, we get the best result thanks to specially matched pads made in the dentist’s office.
Thermoforming Mouth trays (top and bottom) for whitening gel The product was selected for people who dream of a snow-white smile. Thanks to the quick and simple adjustment of the product to the enamel without a trial, we can use the activity ourselves at home. The set consists of 2 overlays (for the upper and lower arch) and instructions explaining step-by-step how to whiten your teeth.
What to use Special heat shrink overlays allow the gel pressed on the formed product to act on the entire tooth surface. We recommend Opalescence gels available in our store’s assortment.
1. Heat the water (it cannot be boiling, as you can damage the covers)
2 Hold the product by the tip, then place the cover vertically in water so it is immersed for about 3-5 seconds. The overlay will become more transparent. Care must be taken that the walls do not stick together due to their plasticization.
3. After 3-5 seconds, remove the cover from the water. For your safety, check with your fingers to see if it is too hot before placing it in your mouth. Note: If the product is too cold to fit the teeth or the walls stick together, you can re-immerse it in hot water.
4. Place the overlay in the mouth to cover the entire dental arch.
5. We tighten our lips and adjust the overlay around the teeth by pressing the fingers, cheeks, and tongue on the outer and inner parts of the overlay for 30 seconds while sucking the water from the overlay.
6. Remove the dental arch attachment and cool it under cold water.
7. The cooled overlay can be cut appropriately to make its use comfortable for us. It should be remembered that the precise fit of the cap reduces gel consumption and guarantees optimal whitening.
8. Squeeze the whitening gel onto the fitted overlay and place it in your mouth. We press to the teeth while removing any excess preparation from the gums. Wearing time is about 4-6 hours. After the time runs out, the gel loses its whitening properties.
OPALESCENCE UltraEZ 1 syringe, 1.2 ml – gel to remove hypersensitivity after whitening.
Ultra EZ is a great gel to combat hypersensitivity symptoms. Ultra EZ contains 3% potassium nitrate and 0.11%, i.e. 1100 ppm fluoride ion. It is a thick, sticky gel that slowly releases the active substance.
Opalescence gel eliminating hypersensitivity in the syringe indications:
Ultra EZ gel removes hypersensitivity caused by exposed root dentin, periodontal disease, whitening, teeth grinding for dental restorations (crowns and bridges, etc.), tooth wear caused by brushing, etc.
Usage: OPALESCENCE UltraEZ gel is used with individual overlays. The overlay is filled with the preparation and applied to the teeth in the same way as using the teeth whitening gel. With localized hypersensitivity, it is enough to fill in the corresponding part of the overlay and, additionally, the area of the molars to ensure proper maintenance of the overlay on the teeth.
The recommended treatment time is 15 to 60 minutes (or as advised by your dentist). After removing the cap, the patient should remove the gel residue with a toothbrush and rinse the mouth with water. You cannot swallow water with gel residue! The lid should be washed in cold water and stored in a suitable box.
In case of any complaints or doubts regarding OPALESCENCE UltraEZ gel treatment, the patient should stop the medicine and contact a dentist.
Do not use on children under six years of age Package contents: 1 syringe 1.2ml Ultra EZ hypersensitivity gel.