Are you tired of the usual pre-workout supplements and the standard results that come from using such pre-workout supplements? If so, reach for a new product from Alpha Neon. Darkside Ultima pre-workout will give you a super-powerful boost and an exceptional improvement in endurance. Of course, all this while maintaining a more robust pump and motivation to train!
Here are the most essential ingredients of this nutrient:
– Citrulline – the effect of citrulline is beneficial in several ways. On the one hand, it can improve blood flow, which is helpful for muscle pumps. On the other hand, citrulline increases muscular endurance and thus can influence more effective training.
– Beta-alanine – the effect of beta-alanine is mainly based on increasing body performance and muscle endurance. Numerous studies have confirmed that beta-alanine is one of the best and most effective supplements for people performing long training units.
– Glycerol powder – glycerol prevents dehydration while supporting processes related to cell ATP production. This makes it another supplement that deserves to be recommended to those doing more extended training units.
– N-acetyl-L-tyrosine – the benefits of NALT supplementation mainly relate to improvements in cognitive abilities, such as memory, concentration and self-motivation. In addition, some reports say that NALT can also improve mood and increase energy levels.
– Choline-CDP – Choline is another popular supplement with nootropic properties. Its effects provide a very beneficial synergy when combined with NALT.
– Rednite™ (beet extract) – the patented Rednite™ formulation is based on a unique beet extract that contains exceptionally high amounts of nitrates. This, in turn, can provide spectacular benefits in increasing the muscle pump’s intensity.
– Bitter orange extract – bitter orange is known for its thermogenic properties. These can promote weight loss and improve the body’s exercise capacity.
– Bacopa extract (20% bacosides) – the bacosides in bacopa help the body fight stress and may further support cognitive function.
– Anhydrous caffeine – the anhydrous form of caffeine is characterized by more prolonged and more intense effects than its regular counterpart. Therefore, it will be a better choice in terms of stimulating properties.
– Lion’s Mane extract – substances in the Lion’s Mane mushroom can add energy and support nervous system function.
– Walnut extract – walnuts contain some active compounds that resemble DMAA in their properties. Therefore, such an extract can help provide a strong stimulant effect.
– Guarana – guarana can also add energy due to its high natural caffeine content.
– CocoaButerol™ – this patented formula can act as a stimulant for the body, support processes related to fat burning and improve ATP synthesis.
– L-theanine – after a workout, L-theanine will make it easier to achieve relaxation and improve sleep, thus having a positive effect on recovery.
– Birch bark extract contains abundant antioxidants, which can significantly promote recovery after a workout.
– Mucuna Pruriens Extract – Mucuna Pruriens is an unusual plant that contains a substance known as L-dopa. It is it that is responsible for several beneficial effects from its supplementation. Thanks to it, extracts extracted from Mucuna Pruriens can increase dopamine synthesis and thus improve mood. There are also reports claiming a possible effect of L-dopa on increased libido.
– Paradoxine™ – the main ingredient in this patented supplement is Grains of Paradise. These seeds are known for their fat-burning properties. In addition, they may also have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
– BioPerine™ – the role of BioPerine™ is very important. This is because it contains piperine, an active ingredient that can increase the level of assimilation of other compounds. Thanks to this, BioPerine™ can make other substances contained in Darkside Ultima Pre-Workout nutrient work more effectively.
Depending on the body’s tolerance level to stimulants, the manufacturer recommends using 1 (about 10 g) or two scoops of the product (20 g) about 30 minutes before training.