Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle Stim free Pre-workout 40/20 servings
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
A bare-knuckle fight has it that fighters can rely solely on the strength of their muscles and the body’s resilience. A similar principle is also followed by athletes who do not want to reach for pre-workouts containing extremely high doses of stimulants. Instead, such people prefer to bet on natural energy and stimulation. Therefore, Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle pre-workout was created with them in mind.
It is a product free of compounds that show typical stimulant effects. Therefore, it becomes an exciting alternative for those who can’t or doesn’t want to take them. Instead of them, Apollon Nutrition has relied on natural nitrates, compounds that can increase nitric oxide synthesis. This is a crucial link in terms of feeling a natural muscle pump. For this reason, the Bare Knuckle pre-workout can increase its intensity and thus effectively prepare the body for the upcoming workout.
However, that’s not all, as the manufacturer also took care of a solid addition of nootropic compounds. They can positively influence the amount of energy felt and support the ability to maintain concentration.
What can active ingredients be found in Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle pre-workout? These are primarily:
– Citrulline – for many years, citrulline was subjected to scientific studies to assess its usefulness for sports supplementation. Their results were unequivocal. Indeed, it turned out that citrulline can provide several benefits to active people. However, increasing muscular endurance and intensifying a muscle pump’s intensity was considered its most important asset.
– Beta-alanine – an even more significant number of studies have been conducted to document the favourable properties of beta-alanine. It is an amino acid favoured by runners because it can increase muscle endurance and overall performance.
– Arginine nitrate in the form of NO3-T™ – the patented NO3-T™ formulation is a potent nitric oxide booster. Its effect lasts for up to several hours. Regular use makes your muscle pump much more robust and more intense.
– Anhydrous betaine – the anhydrous form of betaine can support the work of the circulatory system. This is very important since the intensity of the muscle pump you feel largely depends on blood flow. Therefore, an extra dose of betaine in the daily diet can be very beneficial.
– Tyrosine – as an endogenous amino acid, tyrosine plays a vital role in human bodies. It takes part in numerous metabolic processes, which means that it can support the functioning of our body in many ways. Among other things, tyrosine affects the synthesis of adrenaline and dopamine. Adrenaline, in particular, will be a valuable support for the body during physical activity.
– Agmatine sulfate – popular agmatine sulfate is one of the most popular substances that can enhance nitric oxide synthesis and increase blood flow. So it probably doesn’t need to be explained why the use of this compound will benefit athletes.
– Lion’s Mane extract – the greatest asset of the mushroom known as Lion’s Mane is its high content of compounds with nootropic effects. Thus, they can support cognitive functions and thus contribute to increased concentration and improved memory.
– Alpha-GPC – Choline alphoscerate supplementation provides similar benefits in improving cognitive abilities. However, the compound may additionally contribute to better sports performance. This is the conclusion reached by some researchers conducting tests on the effects of this form of choline.
– Pink Himalayan salt – the addition of pink Himalayan salt provides dual benefits. First, such salt contains valuable minerals. Secondly, it can also affect a more robust and intense muscle pump. Therefore, this supplement could not be missing salt from the remote Himalayas.
– AstraGin™ – what can the effectiveness of the supplementation use depend on? Undoubtedly, one of the critical factors here will be the high level of assimilability of the nutrients used. Unfortunately, the assimilability of some beneficial compounds is relatively low. That’s why AstraGin™ can increase it! The combination of astragalus and false ginseng makes the applied compounds much more assimilated by the body.
Mix 0.5 (about 12 g) or one scoop (24 g) of the formula with water and drink 20-30 minutes before training.