BlackStone Labs Dust X Pre-Workout 25 servings
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £7.41 with what's this?
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Blackstone Labs has an assortment of dietary supplements with strongly differentiated effects. Moreover, a new pre-workout under the brand’s banner has recently appeared on the market. Dust X Pre-Workout is a product with well-defined characteristics. Its main task is to reduce perceived fatigue and increase energy levels before the upcoming workout.
Blackstone Labs has relied on proven active compounds with very high action potential to achieve such an effect. Of course, 2-aminoisoheptane, or the famous DMHA, plays the first fiddle here. However, in addition to DMHA and typical stimulants, you can also find compounds characteristic of pre-workouts (such as beta-alanine and citrulline) here. As a result, Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre-Workout will ensure optimal body preparation for the upcoming workout.
The following ingredients can be found in the composition of this product:
– Citrulline malate – if you point out one active ingredient found in almost every pre-workout supplement, citrulline could be the type. This is because it has fundamental properties for athletes. On the one hand, it influences the greater endurance of muscle fibres. On the other hand, citrulline improves the work of the circulatory system, enhances muscle pump and regulates blood pressure.
– Beta-alanine – the effect of citrulline is also perfectly complemented by beta-alanine. With prolonged supplementation, beta-alanine can effectively increase the level of carnosine in muscle fibres. This, in turn, will lead to an increase in their strength and performance.
– Agmatine sulfate – agmatine sulfate is particularly beneficial for those who want to increase the intensity of the muscle pump felt. This compound causes significant vasodilation of blood vessels, thus enhancing the muscle pump and, at the same time, facilitating the transport of oxygen to muscle fibres.
– L-tyrosine – taking tyrosine carries several essential benefits. First, this compound stabilizes blood pressure, which is especially important for those taking supplements containing stimulants. Second, tyrosine participates in the synthesis of certain hormones. As a result, it can positively affect the overall performance level, thus improving athletic performance.
– Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) – One of this compound’s properties is to support so-called cognitive functions, such as memory and concentration. In addition, studies have shown that some people taking DMAE may experience improved mood and increased motivation to perform.
– Phenylethylamine – this compound is involved in synthesizing neurotransmitters and essential hormones. Therefore, the potential benefits of its use can be very significant. Among other things, PEA can provide: an improvement in mood and well-being, an increase in workout performance, and, at the same time, support the process of burning calories.
– Caffeine anhydrous – Caffeine is undoubtedly the most popular compound with stimulating properties. However, its popularity means that many people have developed a tolerance to the effects of caffeine. Fortunately, the anhydrous form of this compound works not only longer but also more effectively. As a result, the resulting stimulant effect will be more noticeable.
– 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) – however, DMHA, the successor compound to DMAA, has even higher stimulant potential. 2-aminoisoheptane has a very intense effect and can therefore be an effective remedy for problems associated with a lack of energy.
– Nelumbo necifera extract – under the complicated Latin name Nelumbo necifera is the very popular lotus. It contains numerous active compounds with health-promoting qualities. Researchers say they may exhibit anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, among others. At the same time, the lotus can also accelerate specific metabolic changes, facilitating excess weight burning.
– Huperzine A – huperzine A is a w natural alkaloid with very interesting properties. Its greatest asset is its nootropic effect. It is primarily because huperzine has the valuable ability to increase acetylcholine levels in the nervous system. This critical neurotransmitter is responsible for memory and concentration, among other things.
The manufacturer recommends using one product scoop (about 10.5 g). The nutrient should be taken approximately 30-45 minutes before training to achieve the highest possible effectiveness.