In strength and bodybuilding sports, one word has tremendous significance. It is anabolism, of course, understood as a broad group of processes leading to the development of the whole musculature. That is why all athletes practising such sports must focus on maximizing their anabolism. This can be done in many ways, and one of them is proper supplementation.
Andro Bolic from Core Labs is a new product created for the most demanding athletes. Its composition is based on a combination of several proven compounds with proven anabolic effects. So there’s no room for guesswork or potential benefits here. Instead, Andro Bolic ensures concrete gains and increases the body’s anabolic potential!
Its action is based on the synergy between the following ingredients:
– Ajuga turkestanica plant extract (standardized to at least 10% turkesterone) – can a small Asian plant have something to do with anabolism? It turns out that yes! Scientists studying the plant have discovered that it contains turkesterone, i.e. a compound stimulating its growth. It has considerable anabolic potential and, at the same time, has a beneficial effect on the human body because it supports the work of kidneys and other organs.
– Ecdysterone – another compound with similar characteristics is ecdysterone. It also occurs naturally in nature as an anabolic hormone. In humans, ecdysterone can increase muscle mass itself and the body’s endurance. Therefore, solid anabolic properties are not the only advantage of this compound!
– Epicatechin – what do some fruits and cocoa have in common? In such products, there is a fascinating substance, namely epicatechin. Studies have shown that epicatechin can inhibit the synthesis of myostatin, a protein with solid catabolic properties. This, in turn, obviously enhances the body’s anabolism. Moreover, epicatechin also increases blood pressure, thanks to which muscles are supplied with oxygen much more efficiently.
– Laxosterone™ – this patented formula was isolated from a plant. It quickly became apparent that there was a lot of potential in it, which is why Laxosterone™ was soon on the market. The manufacturer declares that it has powerful anabolic properties and, at the same time, increases the efficiency of protein synthesis. This all contributes to increased strength and development of your muscles.
– Grape seed extract – despite appearances, grape seeds can be a valuable component of an athlete’s diet. All because they contain a lot of compounds with antioxidant properties. Moreover, some substances of this type have an additional effect on dilating blood vessels. Thus, the extracted extract from such seeds is a precious component of Andro Bolic capsules.
– Vitamin E – When it comes to antioxidant properties, vitamin E ranks at the absolute top. This compound is highly effective at removing free radicals from the body and, at the same time, supports the production of testosterone. Thus, athletes can benefit in two ways from additional vitamin E supplementation.
– Vitamin B6 – Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) is responsible for hundreds of thousands of metabolic processes. Therefore, its deficiency can interfere with the synthesis of many needed compounds. What’s worse, severe pyridoxine deficiency causes a feeling of chronic fatigue. That’s why active people need to ensure a sufficiently high supply of this vitamin.
– Piperine (standardized to 95% active ingredient) – piperine in black pepper fruits increases the absorption of nutrients. This, in turn, makes supplement manufacturers like to add it to their products to improve their effectiveness.
– Naringenin – Naringenin belongs to the group of flavonoids. It is naturally found in peaches and grapefruits. Like most plant flavonoids, naringenin exhibits antioxidant activity. However, this compound additionally lowers blood cholesterol levels and strengthens blood vessels.
– Vitamin D3 – sunshine vitamin D3 is essential for the proper functioning of the body. For this reason, its deficiency, which, after all, occurs in the majority of the population, is unfavourable. Fortunately, Andro Bolic capsules will allow you to quickly replenish the levels of this vitamin.
The manufacturer recommends taking two capsules daily, divided into two portions and taking a meal, for example, in the morning and the evening.