Core Labs BPC-157 Max 20caps
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £11.08 with what's this?
One of the most essential features of our body is its impressive ability to recover. Thanks to it, we can regularly perform harder and more challenging workouts, yet the body returns to full fitness and even increases its endurance. Of course, such regeneration is only sometimes fast. In the case of an injury, the healing process can take a long time. However, science has increasingly effective ways to speed up recovery, even in more severe injuries.
One of the more recent discoveries is a specific synthetic compound now known as Body Protective Compound or BPC-157, which was initially tested to help treat conditions in the digestive tract. However, over time, it became apparent that it could also speed up some of the regenerative processes occurring in the body. As a result, dietary supplement manufacturers began to use it, and BPC-157 appeared in the composition of various nutritional supplements.
Among such products, BPC-157 Max capsules from Core Labs are worth mentioning. Their main advantage is multidirectional action, all because the capsules combine the health-promoting qualities of BPC-157 and other active substances. As a result, they can speed up the body’s recovery, improve overall health, support joint function, and even increase growth hormone synthesis.
Such action is due to the synergy of more than a dozen active compounds. Here are the most important of them:
– Proepicate™ – This novel patented compound is based on a natural plant flavonoid. Its manufacturer declares that Proepicate™ can increase the body’s anabolism, boost nitric oxide synthesis and act as an antioxidant. Such synergy will not only help improve training results but also benefit health.
– But-Bit Essence™ – The second patented ingredient, But-Bit Essence™, combines health-promoting vitamins, plant extracts and amino acids. As a result, it supports the body’s work on several levels, and its effect is comprehensive.
– Rhodiola Rosea – extracts from mountain rhodiola help reduce inflammation in the body, thus accelerating its recovery. Interestingly, there are also sometimes references to the fact that Rhodiola rosea can have a mild stimulating effect and add energy.
– Bacopa – Bacopa raises the body’s adaptability, and it does so physically and mentally. Unsurprisingly, it is readily used by athletes who want to push their abilities’ limits constantly.
– Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha effectively helps the body cope with stress. As a result, it makes it easier to achieve a state of relaxation and relaxation.
– White Willow Bark – Pine bark extracts have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Moreover, they can further reduce perceived pain, which is an added benefit for those who work out.
– L-theanine – As an active substance, L-theanine can perfectly complement the effects of ashwagandha. This compound helps calm the body and has a beneficial impact on sleep.
– Theacrine – This natural compound is similar to caffeine in terms of its properties. Thus, it can reduce perceived fatigue and, at the same time, support cognitive abilities.
– Vitamin E – Vitamin E effectively supports immunity and positively affects the body’s metabolism. Thus, it is crucial for those engaged in figure sports.
– Grape Seed Extract – Grape seeds contain an abundance of antioxidants and other compounds with beneficial effects on health.
– Jalapeno – capsaicin contained in hot peppers is another compound that speeds up metabolism. In addition, capsaicin may have beneficial effects on heart function.
– Piperine – Piperine increases the absorption of other active compounds. Thanks to it, the effectiveness of the supplements used can be improved.
– Naringenin – This compound found in grapefruit lowers blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol and may improve cardiovascular function.
– Anamorelin – As a ghrelin agonist, anamorelin promotes the synthesis of growth hormone and thus may contribute to a more manageable increase in lean body mass.
– BPC-157 – This is the main ingredient of this supplement. In addition to the recovery properties described above, BPC-157 may increase growth hormone synthesis and help treat certain digestive diseases.
Core Labs recommends taking just one capsule of BPC-157 Max per day.