Core Labs Estro Guard 45caps
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £9.66 with what's this?
Testosterone is the drive of every guy and every athlete. Therefore, a sufficiently high level of this hormone is crucial when engaging in physical activity. Indeed, you also know about the fact that in the body, there are specific reactions between testosterone and estrogens. Estrogens also play an essential role, but their too-high levels can negatively affect testosterone synthesis and concentration. This is a massive problem for those using advanced supplementation, which can increase estrogen levels. Fortunately, you can now take care to effectively protect your body from the adverse effects of too much estrogen. The new Estro Guard formula from the well-known company Core Labs will help you do this.
This is a preparation with a double action. On the one hand, it supports hormonal balance and thus helps to maintain the right balance between testosterone and estrogen. In this respect, the preparation can be an integral part of PCT therapy. On the other hand, Estro Guard also acts as an effective testosterone booster, and its ingredients can raise this hormone’s concentration and increase libido. All this to get your body working at top speed.
Here are the most essential active ingredients contained in these capsules:
1. Estro Inhibit System:
– ATD (1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione) – The compound known as ATD is a potent aromatase inhibitor. By inhibiting the activity of this enzyme, ATD can lead directly to a reduction in estrogen concentrations in the body. So, this is an essential aspect for people who struggle with the problem of too-high estrogen.
2 Test & Libido Booster:
– Epimedium Extract (60% Icarrin) – Plants known as epimedium contain numerous beneficial active compounds. One is icarrin, which is used as an all-natural inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5. It is worth mentioning that such compounds are used to treat erectile dysfunction. Thus, they can significantly support sexual performance.
– Bulbine Natalensis – This African shrub is used in local folk medicine as an aphrodisiac. Modern research has confirmed that the compounds in it can raise testosterone levels.
– Saw Palmetto Extract – Sabal palm extracts can raise free testosterone levels and, at the same time, prevent prostatic hypertrophy.
– Mucuna Pruriens – the L-dopa contained in it has a nootropic effect and improves mood. Thus, it can also indirectly increase libido.
– NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid) – This acid has an essential effect on the nervous system. It can increase neuroplasticity and improve memory and mood.
– Grape Seed Extract – Among the many beneficial properties of grape seeds, their ability to improve blood flow is worth noting. Such a feature can directly affect improving sexual performance and enhancing erections.
– Naringenin – This compound, on the one hand, lowers blood pressure and, on the other, reduces the level of unfavourable cholesterol. As a result, it can help improve the condition of the circulatory system.
– Jalapeno – The capsaicin contained in jalapeno peppers can improve heart function and speed up metabolism.
– Piperine 95% – Piperine is the active ingredient contained in black pepper. Although it has numerous health-promoting properties, supplement manufacturers use it for different purposes. Namely, piperine can increase other compounds’ assimilation levels, making their action more effective.
– Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 is one of the most essential compounds in testosterone synthesis. All the more reason for concern that a large part of the population is deficient in this vitamin. Supplementing its levels will, therefore, be an essential step in raising testosterone levels and improving health and vitality in general.
The high action potential of the described active ingredients causes the manufacturer to recommend using only one capsule of Estro Guard daily.