Core Labs Vamp Juice 60caps Booster Testosterone
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £6.00 with what's this?
Sufficiently high levels of testosterone are of great importance in sports performance. Unfortunately, the level of this hormone is prone to relatively large fluctuations. They can be caused by internal factors (e.g. illness) and external factors (e.g. poor diet, too little sleep). Lowered testosterone levels will quite quickly translate into a decrease in training potential. Therefore, athletes should take care to keep the concentration of this hormone high enough.
In addition to changing daily habits, raising testosterone is possible through properly selected supplementation. In this regard, it is worth paying attention to preparing Vamp Juice from Core Labs. It is a preparation aimed at increasing testosterone levels in the body. Importantly, its composition was created exclusively based on natural ingredients. Therefore, it is an all-natural and effective alternative for those who want to take care of the proper level of the male hormone. In addition, this formula can also provide other benefits, such as reducing aromatase activity and improving libido and sexual performance.
Here are the essential active ingredients of this supplement:
– Horny Goat Weed extract – this unique herb species has been used for hundreds of years in the Chinese mainstream of folk medicine. This is because Horny Goat Weed can effectively increase libido and improve blood flow simultaneously.
– Tongkat Ali (Longjack) Extract – longjack is a plant referred to as Malaysian ginseng. Studies have shown that taking extracts from this plant can raise testosterone levels in men and increase libido.
– Fenugreek extract – the compounds in fenugreek can quite effectively increase testosterone levels and reduce aromatase’s biological activity.
– Common nettle extract contains some compounds that can increase testosterone synthesis, which also affects perceived libido.
– Green tea extract – green tea leaves contain a lot of polyphenols, which can positively affect testosterone production. In addition, the l-theanine they contain has a calming effect, which is equally beneficial since severe stress can interfere with the synthesis of this hormone.
– Mucuna Pruriens extract (standardized to contain 98% L-dopa) – L-dopa is an active substance in a plant known as Mucuna Pruriens. This compound can increase certain neurotransmitters (e.g., dopamine) while also benefitting testosterone levels.
– Sabal palm extract – Sabal palm extracts are often used as adjunctive therapy for the treatment of prostate hypertrophy. This is due to their positive effects on the prostate and the entire reproductive system.
– Zinc – zinc is a crucial element for proper testosterone synthesis. Its deficiency will, therefore, negatively affect this process.
– Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system. Indeed, studies have shown that its supplementation can contribute to higher testosterone levels in the body.
– Arimistane is a known aromatase inhibitor with very high potency. Thus, it is a natural ally of testosterone.
– Vitamin B6 – vitamin B6 plays a vital role in hormonal regulation. In men, therefore, it impacts testosterone levels, among other things.
– Grape seed extract – grape seeds are primarily known for their potent antioxidant properties. In addition, they can have a beneficial effect on testosterone synthesis.
– Magnesium (in the form of gluconate and carbonate) – only some know that magnesium is, next to zinc, the essential mineral for proper testosterone synthesis. Therefore, athletes need to ensure a sufficiently high supply of magnesium in their daily diet.
– Vitamin E – like grape seed extract, vitamin E has powerful antioxidant qualities and can affect testosterone levels.
– Jalapeno pepper extract – capsaicin and other compounds in Jalapeno peppers can increase the bioavailability of the above substances.
– Piperine (95% active ingredient) – piperine is by far the most effective compound for increasing the bioavailability of other nutrients.
– Niacin – Niacin is a crucial compound for properly synthesizing sex hormones in the human body.
– Naringenin – this compound has a stabilizing effect in terms of the work of the hormonal economy.
– Vitamin C is responsible for many metabolic processes, so its concentration is critical.
– D-Calcium Pantothenate FCC – this compound allows the body to digest carbohydrates and fat more efficiently.
– Yohimbine – in addition to its stimulating effect, yohimbine can additionally increase libido and positively impact testosterone levels.
The manufacturer recommends taking two capsules daily. One should be taken in the morning and the other in the evening.