The Crack pre-workout has long been the most popular product in the Dark Labs range. It is now the company’s flagship product. That’s why the Dark Labs group occasionally releases new editions of its well-known pre-workout. Its next version, the Crack Primal Edition, was recently released on the market.
This time Dark Labs opted to add some new ingredients to its well-known supplements, such as caffeine malate and noopept. In addition, the manufacturer carefully balanced all the active ingredients to get the best effect. Thanks to this, Dark Labs Crack Primal Edition pre-workout will provide you with genuinely primal energy and motivation to train!
The following active ingredients can be found in this formula:
– Citrulline malate – increased muscle endurance, more muscular pump, and blood pressure regulation; these are the essential benefits of using citrulline. This is a prevalent compound in the composition of numerous sports nutrition products.
– Beta-alanine – even more popular is beta-alanine, which has earned quite the honour of being one of the best-researched dietary supplements. Indeed, numerous studies have confirmed that it reduces the amount of lactic acid produced in the muscles and increases overall muscular endurance. For this reason, it is still used by millions of athletes today.
– Agmatine sulfate – the action of agmatine is aimed at increasing arginine levels and thus also nitric oxide levels in the body to enjoy a more robust muscle pump.
– Beta Phenylethylamine (BPEA) – a well-known property of BPEA is its effect on synthesizing certain hormones (including serotonin and dopamine). As a result, it can contribute to improving mood and reducing perceived depressive symptoms. At the same time, some studies indicate that BPEA may have a beneficial effect on training performance.
– Alpha-GPC – using this compound leads to an increase in the concentration of acetylcholine in the nervous system. This, in turn, provides an improvement in so-called cognitive abilities (e.g. memory, attention).
– L-tyrosine – interestingly, tyrosine also participates in synthesizing hormones and neurotransmitters. However, in addition to this, tyrosine can also reduce perceived stress and support weight loss.
– N-phenethyl-dimethylamine Citrate (Eria Jarensis) – Eria Jarensis is a plant that has gained considerable popularity in the dietary supplement market in a relatively short period. This is because the alkaloids it contains can stimulate the body and reduce perceived symptoms of fatigue.
– Anhydrous caffeine – although this compound differs from regular caffeine, the differences are positive. Anhydrous caffeine works more effectively because it provides longer and more intense stimulation.
– Caffeine malate – the combination of caffeine with malic acid is said to increase its bioavailability further. This could translate positively into its effectiveness.
– Caffeine citrate is undoubtedly the fastest absorbed form of this compound. Moreover, the addition of citrate can also speed up the absorption of other forms of caffeine. This, in turn, explains why Dark Labs included it in the formulation of Crack Primal.
– 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) – when it comes to stimulant effects, however, none of the described forms of caffeine is more effective than DMHA. End of the day, this compound is defined as the successor to DMAA. Therefore, it is unsurprising that a strong stimulant effect characterizes 2-aminoisoheptane.
– Halostachine – this natural alkaloid exhibits a stimulant effect that may resemble ephedrine in some respects. However, halostachin is an all-natural product and, therefore, safer.
– Noopept – synthetic noopept can significantly increase cognitive abilities and affect mood and motivation to act.
– Isopropylnorsynephrine – this compound is characterized by its stimulating properties. Combined with other ingredients, this formula can speed up the heart and respiratory system.
– Naringin – naringin is a glycoside known, among other things, for its blood glucose stabilizing effect. As a result, naringin can help the body optimally utilize glucose, which is important because glucose is the primary fuel for muscles, for example.
– Black pepper extract contains piperine, an active ingredient that increases the assimilation of other compounds. Thus, this extract can affect the higher effectiveness of supplementation.
– Rauwolfia Vomitoria root extract is an excellent source of yohimbine, a stimulating substance that further supports weight loss.
Dark Labs recommends using one scoop of the formula (about 17.3 g). Such a serving should be mixed with water and drunk about half an hour before exercise.