The Crack pre-workout is undoubtedly the flagship supplement in the range of the well-known Dark Labs company. For this reason, its manufacturer has already released various limited editions of Crack. This case is no different, as Dark Labs recently unveiled a new version of its iconic product. So what can Crack Undead King surprise us with?
First, it is a pre-workout with a very high content of stimulant compounds. This makes it recommendable for people with a slightly higher body tolerance to such substances. On the other hand, Crack Undead King guarantees a powerful stimulating effect because of this. Thus, the described supplement will be an ideal choice for those who expect a solid dose of energy before starting a workout.
Higher energy levels are not the only benefit of Crack Undead King. The nutrient from Dark Labs also contains active substances with a different specificity of action. This, in turn, means that Undead King can further increase concentration levels and intensify muscle pumps.
Here are the active ingredients included in this formula:
– Citrulline malate – high content of citrulline malate characterizes many pre-workout supplements. This is because this compound increases muscle endurance and increases the perceived pump. That’s why you can find as much as 6000 mg of this compound in a single serving of Undead King!
– Beta-alanine – the synergistic effect of beta-alanine with citrulline is well known. Numerous studies have confirmed that beta-alanine can also increase body performance and muscle endurance. Thus, its action will be even more effective in combination with citrulline.
– Agmatine sulfate – this compound supports the work of the circulatory system and, simultaneously, can increase the intensity of the muscle pump felt.
– Beta Phenylethylamine (BPEA) – a substance known as BPEA, can improve exercise performance. In addition, some studies report its effect on reducing symptoms of ill-being and enhancing mood.
– Alpha-GPC – supplementation with choline alphoscerate (alpha-GPC) leads to increased levels of acetylcholine in the body. This, in turn, can provide significant benefits in terms of improved cognitive abilities (such as focus and concentration).
– N-acetyl-L-tyrosine – this form of tyrosine may reduce the body’s sensitivity to stress and support nervous system function. In addition, according to some reports, NALT may also improve cell regeneration in the body, which in turn has a positive effect on muscle expansion and renewal.
– Eria Jarensis extract – the active ingredients in Eria Jarensis show substantial stimulating effects. What’s more, Dark Labs has opted for a relatively high dose of such an extract, which only increases its impact’s intensity.
– DMHA – if anyone is not convinced that the Undead King nutrient will provide a substantial enough boost of energy, it is worth noting that 350 mg of DMHA can be found in a single serving of this formula. Such a large portion of a compound with a solid stimulating effect will satisfy even the most demanding people.
– Anhydrous caffeine – the anhydrous form of caffeine has a more intense and longer-lasting effect than the natural caffeine contained, for example, in coffee. For this reason, it is a better option for athletes and people who need a substantial boost.
– Caffeine citrate – one of the essential features of caffeine citrate is its very high and fast absorption. Such an effect means that the combination of caffeine citrate with the anhydrous form of this compound guarantees an even more intense product.
– Halostachine – this compound has a stimulating effect due, among other things, to an increase in adrenaline and norepinephrine levels in the body.
– 2-amino-4-methyl pentane (DMBA)- this is another stimulant compound, and its specificity will complement the action of other substances of a similar nature.
– Hordenine – hordenine is a plant alkaloid that exhibits stimulant effects. Moreover, some studies have shown that it can also support cognitive functions.
– Naringin – this flavonoid has anti-inflammatory effects and is a powerful antioxidant. As a result, naringin plays a vital role in athletes’ bodies.
– Black pepper extract – piperine contained in black pepper increases the absorption of other active substances. That’s why it can be included in any quality dietary supplement.
– Rauwolfia Vomitoria root extract – the extract from this root is a source of yohimbine, an active substance with a stimulating effect, which can also improve libido and help with weight loss.
Mix 1/2 or 1 scoop (7.5/15 g, respectively) of the formula with water and drink 30 minutes before training. The product should not be used in the evening, as a very high dose of stimulants can negatively affect sleep.