Team Cloud9 is a legendary team in the world of e-sports. For many, it was the Cloud9 players who became the inspiration that pushed them towards professional gaming. For this reason, DNA Sports has created a supplement referring to this legendary team.
Of course, such a reference is not coincidental, as the DNA Sports Cloud9 nutrient will be appreciated by all gamers and people exposed to intense physical and mental exertion. In the composition of this supplement, you can find numerous compounds with nootropic effects. They will support the work of the nervous system and improve concentration. These aspects will be essential support for gamers and athletes.
It’s time to take a closer look at this supplement. Here’s a rundown of the most important active compounds included in Cloud9 Sports DNA:
– Acetyl-L-Carnitine – Carnitine is a compound mainly associated with weight loss. However, its acetylated form has a slightly different effect. Namely, it supports the nervous system and improves brain function. Thus, it can be an excellent support during increased mental effort.
– L-tyrosine – tyrosine is a compound that is particularly beneficial for athletes. This is because tyrosine participates in protein synthesis, crucial for expanding musculature. However, it should not be forgotten that tyrosine is also a precursor of many important hormones (such as dopamine). Thus, it significantly affects the work of the nervous system.
– Alpha-GPC-choline alphoscerate is a supplement to raise acetylcholine levels in the nervous system. Importantly, higher levels of this compound have been linked by researchers to a definite improvement in cognitive function. Therefore, supplementation with choline alphoscerate will provide numerous benefits, ranging from increased concentration to improved ability to absorb new information.
– Grape seed extract – tiny grape seeds contain abundant compounds in the antioxidant group. For this reason, supplementation with the described extract can translate into better well-being and improved overall health.
– Bacopa extract (standardized to 55% bacosides) – Bacopa Monieri is a well-known plant with adaptogenic properties. Its bacosides can reduce perceived stress and help calm the body.
– Eria Jarensis extract – while the plant known as Eria Jarensis has quite different properties. This is because the active compounds it contains have a stimulating effect. This means that they can increase energy levels while reducing symptoms of fatigue.
– Caffeine anhydrous is the most famous stimulant, and probably no one needs to be introduced to its effects. However, the anhydrous form of caffeine has a more powerful and prolonged impact, so that it may be a better choice for many people.
– Hordenine – this natural compound can support cognitive function while increasing perceived motivation. This, in turn, will translate into more effective performance in various activities.
– Paradoxine™ – this patented formula contains a high-quality Grains of Paradise extract. These seeds are primarily known for their weight loss-supporting properties. However, in addition to this, the active compounds in Grains of Paradise can also increase levels of adrenaline and norepinephrine, providing a boost effect.
– Neurasharp™ – this formula is based on noopept, a synthetic compound that can effectively increase cognitive abilities.
– Vitamins B6 and B12 – a deficiency of B vitamins can cause fatigue and result in a lack of energy and motivation to act. Therefore, adequate levels of these vitamins will be necessary for all active individuals.
– Zinc – zinc is involved in transmitting nerve impulses between neurons. Thus, its deficiency will negatively affect brain function.
– Huperzine A – huperzine A, like choline alphoscerate, can increase the level of acetylcholine in the nervous system and guarantee all the resulting benefits. In addition, this compound may protect against neurodegeneration.
– BioPerine™ – the patented BioPerine™ formulation contains very high amounts of piperine, which increases the absorption of other nutrients.
The standard dose of Cloud9 is one scoop or about 5.5 g. The measured portion should be taken immediately before the planned physical or mental exertion.
Due to the presence of stimulants, the preparation should not be taken in the evening.