Many exercisers expect a pre-workout to prepare their body for the upcoming workout and give them energy. This is why most such supplements belong to the group of stimulating supplements. This is no different with the new pre-trainer from DNA Sport.
H8 Extreme Stim Pre-Workout is a product that should meet the expectations of even the most demanding individuals. It is based on a combination of proven active substances with stimulating effects. As a result, you can ensure that H8 Extreme Stim Pre-Workout will prepare you well for your next training session!
What is included in the composition of this nutrient? You can find the following ingredients in it:
– Citrulline Malate (2:1) – numerous scientific studies have confirmed that citrulline supplementation brings numerous benefits to people who work out. This compound stimulates nitric oxide synthesis, thanks to which citrulline provides more impressive muscle pumps. It also reduces fatigue and increases muscle endurance. This makes an extra dose of citrulline a valuable addition to your daily diet.
– Beta-alanine – when it comes to beta-alanine, the number of studies confirming its positive effects is equally impressive. Beta-alanine combined with citrulline will further increase muscle endurance, quickly improving your training performance!
– GlycerSize™ – Glycerol is not commonly associated with strength sports, but bodybuilders have been using it for years. Why? Because its property of absorbing water can increase muscle volume. What’s more, glycerol facilitates the transport of many nutrients and supplements. GlycerSize™ is a patented formula containing over 60% pure glycerol. This makes it a very effective formula in terms of supplementation.
– L-tyrosine – increased release of dopamine and adrenaline provides an extra boost of energy during physical activity. Interestingly, L-tyrosine participates in the synthesis of both of these hormones. That’s why its supplementation may increase their concentrations in the body. This, in turn, will translate into improved sports performance.
– Anhydrous caffeine – the anhydrous form of caffeine is a perfect substitute for drinks containing this compound. Such caffeine stimulates much more effectively, and it can be taken anytime. This makes it one of the best stimulants for athletes.
– Hordenine HCL – hordenine is an organic chemical compound commonly found in nature. However, scientists have found that hordenine has a fascinating effect on the human body. On the one hand, it enhances bronchodilation, which significantly improves the work of the entire respiratory system. As a result, it can increase stamina and endurance. On the other hand, hordenine supports the work of the nervous system. So can you think of a better combination?
– Hygenamine HCL – another plant-based ingredient is hygenamine, which has gained wide popularity thanks to its stimulating properties—taking it just before a workout boosts energy and speeds up the heart rate.
– Blend S7™ – Blend S7™ is a unique patented blend of high-quality extracts. They are derived from green coffee seeds, green tea leaves, turmeric, cherries, blueberries, broccoli and kale. This blend has high nutritional value and increases nitric oxide synthesis!
– Bitter orange extract – substances contained in bitter orange fruit may significantly accelerate the process of burning fat tissue. That’s why bitter orange extract is so popular with people who do bodybuilding sports and those struggling with excess weight.
– Neurasharp™ – The patented Neurasharp™ formula has strong nootropic properties. This means that it effectively helps you stay focused while enhancing your cognitive abilities.
– Bioperine™ – this patented type of black pepper extract has an extremely high piperine content. This is important because piperine improves the absorption of many nutrients. Therefore, Bioperine™ increases the effectiveness of supplementation.
– Yohimbine HCL – yohimbine is undoubtedly one of the most exciting supplements which have appeared on the market in recent years. It occurs naturally in the bark of the African Yohimbe. However, when it enters the human body, yohimbine dilates the blood vessels, increasing the muscle pump. It also accelerates fat burning and increases the synthesis of adrenaline and other hormones. All this makes yohimbine an extremely comprehensive supplement for athletes!
Mix one scoop of the product (about 13 g) with water and drink 20-30 minutes before training.