I Force Nutrition THERMOXYN DETOX 60caps (ALL NATURAL)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £3.50 with what's this?
iForce Nutrition Thermo Oxyn Detox is a supplement formulated for a 30-day cleanse designed to assist with weight loss, detoxification, and energy enhancement. The supplement emphasizes its use of natural ingredients and claims to provide these benefits without the inclusion of harsh stimulants.
The serving size for the Thermo Oxyn Detox is two capsules, and the container holds 30 servings. It features a proprietary blend totalling 900mg per serving, which includes the following ingredients:
- Fennel Seed: Fennel seeds are rich in volatile oils like anethole, fenchone, and estragole, which are thought to have antispasmodic and gas-relieving actions, thus easing abdominal cramps and digestive discomfort. They are also used in traditional medicine to improve eyesight and general longevity.
- Cascara Sagrada: The cascara sagrada bark contains compounds called anthraquinones, which, when ingested, are converted by intestinal bacteria into substances that stimulate the colon, promoting peristalsis and bowel movements. Its use is generally recommended for short-term relief of constipation.
- Ginger: Beyond its well-known anti-nausea effects, ginger contains gingerol, a compound with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It may also stimulate digestion by speeding up food movement from the stomach to the small intestine.
- Goldenseal: Goldenseal contains the compound berberine, which has been shown to exert antimicrobial activity and might help support immune function. It is also traditionally used to treat skin conditions and digestive issues due to its astringent properties.
- Pumpkin Seed: These seeds are a good source of tryptophan, an amino acid that can promote sleep. They also contain zinc, which supports the immune system, and phytoestrogens, which may help with prostate health and bone density.
- Buckthorn Root: Not only does buckthorn root act as a laxative but it has also been used to promote liver and skin health due to its cleansing effects on the blood.
- Licorice Root: This root has been used in herbal remedies for centuries to treat various ailments. It may help protect the stomach lining and restore balance, possibly preventing ulcers and heartburn.
- Rhubarb: Containing both tannins and anthraquinones, rhubarb has a dual action: at low doses, it can be anti-diarrheal, while at higher doses, it acts as a laxative. It also has been used historically for its purgative effects.
- Citrus Pectin: This soluble fibre may help lower cholesterol levels and improve blood sugar regulation. It’s also thought to bind with heavy metals, aiding their excretion from the body.
- Acidophilus: This friendly bacteria is crucial for maintaining a healthy gut microbiome and can help prevent the overgrowth of harmful bacteria. It’s often taken to improve bowel regularity and reduce the symptoms of lactose intolerance.
- Acai: Acai berries are high in antioxidants and contain healthy fats and fibre, which may contribute to cardiovascular and digestive health.
- Cape Aloe: The latex from the leaves of Cape Aloe contains anthraquinones, which provide laxative effects. Topically, it may also have anti-inflammatory properties and contribute to skin health.
- Bentonite Clay: As an adsorbent clay, it’s believed to bind to and help remove toxins, heavy metals, and impurities from the body. It’s often used in detox regimens and colon cleanses.
- Aloe Vera: Known for its hydrating and soothing effects on the skin, aloe vera can also have a soothing effect on the digestive tract and help constipation due to its natural laxative properties.
- Cayenne Pepper: The capsaicin in cayenne pepper has been studied for its pain-relief properties, ability to increase metabolism and body temperature, and potential to promote satiety and reduce hunger.
- Senna: Senna’s active components, sennosides, irritate the lining of the bowel, which causes a laxative effect. It is a robust herbal laxative commonly used before diagnostic procedures like colonoscopies.
- Oat Bran: It’s high in beta-glucan, a form of soluble fibre linked to improving cholesterol levels, promoting feelings of fullness, and regulating blood sugar levels.
- Prune Juice is naturally rich in sorbitol, a sugar alcohol with a natural laxative effect. It also contains dietary fibre and phenolic compounds that can contribute to an antioxidant effect.
- Flax Seed Oil: This oil is a rich source of lignans, which have antioxidant properties, and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid that can contribute to cardiovascular health.
By combining these ingredients, Thermo Oxyn Detox claims to support the body’s natural detoxification processes, promote digestive health, and assist with weight loss efforts. However, it is essential to use these types of supplements with caution and under the guidance of a healthcare professional to ensure they are appropriate for your health needs and goals.
The serving size for the Thermo Oxyn Detox is two capsules. The supplement facts indicate 30 servings per container, suggesting a daily intake of two capsules. However, without specific instructions on the timing or whether to take the capsules with food or on an empty stomach, it’s essential to refer to the product’s packaging or consult the manufacturer’s guidelines for optimal use.
When taking any detox supplement, it’s crucial to stay well-hydrated and consider its potential effects on your body. Always start with the lowest recommended dose to assess your tolerance, especially with a product containing ingredients with potent laxative effects, such as senna and cascara sagrada. If you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications, please consult with a healthcare provider before starting this or any new supplement regimen.