Kilo Labs Stim Thug 381g
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £6.25 with what's this?
Active compounds with stimulating and invigorating effects can be found in various pre-workout supplements. However, the exact content of such substances can vary greatly. Some pre-workout supplements contain standard stimulants, while others have been developed for more demanding individuals.
The Stim Thug pre-workout from Kilo Labs undoubtedly falls into the latter category. The composition of this product is based on a combination of several different compounds with powerful stimulating effects. As a result, Stim Thug can provide several significant benefits, such as increased energy levels, reduced fatigue symptoms and improved concentration.
Here is a list of the essential active ingredients contained in Stim Thug:
– Vitamins B6 and B12 – to enjoy the energy and good health, it is worth taking comprehensive care of your body. In this respect, supplementing your vitamin levels, especially the B vitamins, will be essential. Why is this so important? Because too low levels of these vitamins can increase the feeling of fatigue and reduce energy levels.
– Sodium chloride (pink Himalayan salt) – sodium is one of the electrolytes and, as such, a compound of great importance for athletes. An adequate supply of sodium is essential for adequately functioning the so-called water-electrolyte balance.
– Citrulline malate – citrulline provides athletes with two significant benefits. On the one hand, it increases the intensity of the muscle pump felt. But on the other hand, it can also improve muscular endurance, translating into training efficiency.
– Beta-alanine – when it comes to increasing endurance and performance levels, combining citrulline with beta-alanine will be very beneficial. The synergistic action of these compounds can ensure even better results.
– Betaine anhydrous – betaine contributes to the reduction of cysteine levels and, at the same time, improves the function of the entire circulatory system. This, in turn, will be particularly important in terms of a strong muscle pump.
– AGmass™ (agmatine sulphate) – AGmass™ is a patented formula containing a unique form of agmatine sulphate. It is a form with very high purity and, therefore, a high level of bioavailability. As a result, it will further enhance the muscle pump.
– DMAE – dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) is a compound with exciting properties. Although it is often used in cosmetics, athletes use it for different purposes. Well, DMAE can increase acetylcholine levels and, at the same time, has a stimulating effect on the nervous system. Thus, it can improve concentration and increase energy levels.
– Anhydrous caffeine – the anhydrous form of caffeine can provide a much more robust and longer-lasting stimulant effect than the basic version of this compound.
– Eria Jarensis extract – stimulating properties are a well-known quality of quotes from the plant known as Eria Jarensis. This plant can increase adrenaline levels in the body, which produces a stimulating effect.
– Theobromine – theobromine contained in cocoa has several health-promoting properties. However, particularly important are its mild stimulant qualities. As a result, theobromine can boost energy and improve concentration levels.
– Infinergy™ (caffeine malate) – Infienergy™ as a patented compound, is based on caffeine malate. It is a highly bioavailable form of caffeine, providing an immediate stimulation effect.
– Cocoa bean extract – Cocoa beans contain theobromine and other beneficial alkaloids. Therefore, this extract is standardised to have as much as 50% of these alkaloids. This, in turn, makes supplementation much more helpful, as the alkaloids above can, among other things, improve memory and concentration.
– Alpha-yohimbine – similar to Eria Jarensis, alpha-yohimbine can enhance the synthesis of adrenaline in the nervous system. This, in turn, becomes the source of its stimulant effect. In addition, alpha-yohimbine can improve blood flow in the brain and the nervous system. This is an equally important feature, as the level of blood supply to the brain can directly impact numerous cognitive functions (e.g. memory and focus).
The manufacturer’s suggested serving of Stim Thug is one scoop (approximately 17.55g). However, people with lower tolerance levels to stimulant compounds may use a slightly lower dose at the initial stage of supplementation. The supplement should be mixed with water and drunk 20-30 minutes before the scheduled exercise.