M2 Nutrition M2 Pre-Workout 25 servings
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £8.00 with what's this?
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Are you tired from the day and still facing a gruelling workout at the gym? Then, you should stimulate your body and prepare it for the upcoming training. The new M2 Pre-Workout from Mind Muscle Nutrition will help you with this. The manufacturer’s name is not accidental here, as the beneficial effects of this conditioner will affect both your body and mind.
The composition of this pre-workout includes:
– L-Citruline Malate – with regular supplementation of citrulline, you can count on significant training benefits. First, it is worth pointing out a more intense muscle pump and increased muscle endurance.
– Beta-Alanine – the citrulline above is often combined with beta-alanine in pre-workout supplements. This is because the synergistic action of these compounds can provide highly beneficial results. Beta-alanine is one of the most effective supplements for improving body performance and muscle endurance.
– L-Taurine – taurine has been shown to have a very positive effect on the broader nervous system. Researchers claim that it can add energy and thus affect training performance.
– Glycerol Monostearate – glycerol’s best-known property is its ability to increase water retention in the body to prevent dehydration. However, it should not be forgotten that glycerol can also increase the intensity of a muscle pump.
– L-tyrosine – tyrosine is a compound that significantly impacts energy production and utilization processes. Therefore, it can help reduce perceived fatigue.
– Choline Bitartrate – choline in the form of bicinate is a well-known and highly regarded supplement that can significantly improve cognitive function.
– Eria Jarensis (N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate) – recently, quite a few products have appeared on the market containing extracts extracted from Eria Jarensis. However, this is no coincidence. The plant contains compounds that increase the synthesis of adrenaline and norepinephrine. Thanks to this, it shows a strong stimulating effect on the nervous system.
– Caffeine Anhydrous – anhydrous caffeine can be referred to as improved caffeine, as its effect is more prolonged and intense.
– 2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA) – DMHA’s stimulating solid effect makes this compound a natural alternative to the popular DMAA. This compound can provide a strong stimulant effect even for those who have already developed a tolerance to the effects of such compounds.
– Teacrine – theacrine is often referred to as a replacement for caffeine, as it can guarantee similar benefits, namely increased energy and reduced perceived fatigue.
– Caffeine Citrate – a speedy absorption rate characterizes caffeine citrate. In addition, it combines with other forms of caffeine, so they too will be absorbed much faster by the body, providing an immediate boost.
– Synephrine HCL – synephrine is another compound with stimulating properties, but its unique feature is that it best stimulates the processes involved in burning calories. For this reason, it is often used by athletes seeking to accelerate weight loss.
– BioPerine™ – the patented BioPerine™ formula contains very high amounts of pure piperine, which can naturally increase the bioavailability of other nutrients. Thus, with BioPerine™, supplementation can significantly gain in effectiveness.
– Alpha Yohimbine – the effects of alpha yohimbine are felt on several levels. First of all, yohimbine can act as a stimulant and thus regulate energy levels. In addition, studies report its possible effects on fat burning, sexual performance and self-motivation.
– Huperzine A – huperzine exhibits neuroprotective effects, protecting neurons from damage and degeneration. In addition, this compound supports cognitive abilities, particularly memory and concentration.
– Vit B3 (Niacin) – B vitamins play a crucial role in the proper course of many metabolic processes. Therefore, the addition of vitamin B3 in the diet can further support energy production in the body.
The manufacturer recommends using one product scoop (about 20 g) at a time. The supplement should be mixed with water and drunk 20-30 minutes before training.