Weight reduction, especially at its final stage, can be very demanding. This is because it is not only body fat that can affect the final appearance of the figure. Equally important but often overlooked is subcutaneous water retention. From an evolutionary point of view, it is entirely normal. However, for athletes of silhouette sports, increased subcutaneous water retention can be a considerable problem preventing them from achieving their dream silhouette.
Such people, therefore, often benefit from so-called diuretics. These compounds increase urine excretion and thus help rid the body of excess water. Based on these, the unique Metabolic Nutrition Hydravax supplement was developed. This formula contains in it various compounds that act as diuretics. As a result, it can help remove water accumulated in the body and prevent further water retention.
The composition of Hydravax capsules is based on the patented Hydravax™ High Potency Diuretic Weight Loss Solution Proprietary Blend. It contains the following ingredients:
– Anhydrous caffeine – for many people, drinking coffee almost automatically means an imminent visit to the toilet. This is because coffee has a diuretic effect. However, this is not a feature of coffee itself but rather the caffeine it contains. This is why doctors do not recommend drinking caffeinated beverages in hot weather, as it can lead to dehydration. However, when it comes to getting rid of excess water from the body, caffeine does its job perfectly.
– Theobromine – theobromine contained in cocoa is an alkaloid that can raise the body’s temperature. Higher body temperature means more intense sweating and thus faster removal of water stored in the tissues.
– L-asparagine – this amino acid participates in the construction of proteins, affecting mass muscle expansion. Interestingly, some researchers claim that it can also increase testosterone levels.
– Dandelion extract – for hundreds of years, dandelion has been used in many folk medicine circles. The plant has numerous health-promoting properties, one of which is its diuretic effect. For this reason, it could not be missing in capsules from Metabolic Nutrition.
– Uva Ursi – under the unusual name Uva Ursi hides a plant known as bearberry. Like the dandelion described above, bearberry is a well-known remedy in folk medicine. It is used as a renal and urinary aid.
– Magnesium – not everyone knows that proper kidney function is necessary to maintain adequate magnesium levels in the body. Thus, an extra dose of this mineral in the diet can positively affect urinary function.
– Green tea extract – this extract contains as much as 50% polyphenols, compounds found in green tea. They can help remove free radicals from the body. It is worth remembering that some compounds of this type are excreted with urine.
– Asparagus concentrate – if anyone eats asparagus regularly, they are undoubtedly aware of its effect on urinary function. That’s why Hydravax capsules include a high-quality concentrate extracted from asparagus.
– White willow bark extract – substances contained in white willow bark can support the process of removing uric acid from the body. In addition, natural flavonoids exhibit a mild diuretic effect.
– Cranberry powder – to this day, cranberry is the most popular natural treatment for any urinary disorder. Indeed, it supports the process of urine production and excretion. For this reason, its presence in Hydravax capsules is not surprising.
– Corn Silk – tiny hairs found on corn cobs have a fascinating effect. The chemicals in them, by their qualities, resemble the described diuretics. Thus, they perfectly complement the action of other compounds of this type.
– Juniper extract – in addition to its diuretic effect, juniper berries have antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
– Hydrangea extract – the properties of hydrangea are not limited to cosmetic issues. This is because the compounds contained in its root can support the urinary tract.
– Buchu extract – the plant with this exotic-sounding name is another natural remedy for urinary tract problems. This is because Buchu has a diuretic effect and prevents the development of infections in the urinary tract.
The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule of Hydravax daily. The capsule should be sipped with plenty of water.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use it if you are pregnant or nursing. This product can raise blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking. Talk to your doctor about this product.
Consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to; heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma.
Discontinue two weeks before surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately. Avoid alcohol while taking this product. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including heart attack and stroke. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person’s health.