Ninja Supplements Ninja Up Pre-Workout 25 servings
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £5.33 with what's this?
Do you associate ninja warriors with fatigue and apathy? Certainly not! After all, their symbol is tremendous energy, which allows them to control every step and perform those most demanding tasks. That’s why Ninja Supplements has created a pre-workout that will give you an equally high dose of energy!
Ninja Up Pre-Workout is a product with stimulating properties. However, this is not its only asset. The pre-workout prepares the entire body for the upcoming physical effort. Ninja Supplements has prepared its product based on four different complexes to achieve such an effect. Each is responsible for a specific action, and their combination guarantees a beneficial synergy!
So what can be found in it? Here is the complete list of the essential ingredients:
1. Ninja’s Crushing Strength, Power and Performance Matrix:
– Citrulline malate – Citrulline supplementation can guarantee active people two essential benefits. The first will increase the intensity of the muscle pump felt, and the second will increase endurance.
– Beta-alanine – the effect of citrulline will be even more effective when combined with beta-alanine. This compound is equally effective in increasing muscle endurance and improving training capabilities.
– Betaine anhydrous – thanks to its antioxidant properties, betaine can accelerate recovery. In addition, it supports the work of the circulatory system by reducing cysteine levels.
– Hordenine HCL – hordenine enhances the body’s exercise capacity by supporting the synthesis of norepinephrine. In addition, it exhibits a stimulating effect, giving you a boost of energy before your workout.
2 Ninja’s Intense Focus and Anti-Crash Matrix:
– L-tyrosine – Tyrosine is another compound that affects the synthesis of norepinephrine and other essential hormones. As a result, it helps maintain focus even during those particularly demanding workouts.
– Choline bicinate – the combination of choline with tartaric acid positively affects the synthesis of acetylcholine, among other things. Therefore, higher concentrations of this hormone have a very beneficial effect on the work of the entire nervous system. Some studies also report a correlation between the intake of choline bicinate and accelerated fat burning.
– L-theanine – this compound in green tea leaves has exciting qualities. On the one hand, L-theanine has a calming effect and helps achieve a state of relaxation. However, on the other hand, it exhibits a pro-cognitive effect, making it easier, for example, to stay focused during a workout.
– Neurofactor™ (patented coffee bean extract) – this patented formula was created through a unique method of processing coffee beans. Neurofactor™ supports the synthesis of a compound known as BDNF, which supports nervous system function. It also has a highly beneficial effect on cognitive abilities.
– N-methyl-tyramine – this tyrosine derivative not only increases focus levels but also supports processes related to fat burning. Some researchers claim that this compound may even have an anabolic effect!
– Huperzine A – huperzine is a natural alkaloid that positively affects cognitive functions and increases the concentration of acetylcholine.
– Rauwolscine (Aphrodyne) – all forms of Aphrodyne have been popular for a long time. This is because this compound has solid stimulating properties. Thanks to them, the body’s exercise capacity is increased. Aphrodyne also accelerates fat burning.
3 Ninja’s Unlimited Energy Matrix:
– Anhydrous caffeine – the anhydrous form of caffeine shows faster, more intense and longer-lasting effects than its standard counterpart. That’s why it made its way into the Ninja Up pre-workout!
– Infienergy™ – the patented Infienergy™ formulation contains about 75% pure caffeine. It is combined with malic acid, so its absorption is much higher. Thus, Infienergy™ perfectly complements the effects of other forms of caffeine.
– Isps – this compound is another proven substance with stimulating properties. Supplementation with Isps increases energy levels and reduces perceived fatigue.
4 Ninja’s Absorption & Gut Health Matrix:
– AstraGin™ – AstraGin™ formulation increases the absorption of nutrients. As a result, it benefits the effectiveness of the supplementation used.
Mix one scoop of formula (approximately 16 g) with water and drink 20-30 minutes before training.