Project X EXP 1 High Stim Pre-Workout 30 servings DMHA
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
For many people, a good pre-workout has to provide a perceptible stimulant effect. Admittedly, there are even nutrients utterly devoid of such substances on the market recently. Fortunately, manufacturers do not forget people who need an extra energy kick just before training. The best proof of this is the new pre-workout from Project X.
Exp 1 is a product designed for athletes who appreciate a strong stimulating effect. The composition of this nutrient was developed based on several carefully selected substances. Interestingly, Exp 1 pre-workout, compared to many other supplements of this type, has a relatively short composition. Supplementation is not about quantity but mostly about quality. The Project X company makes the same assumption, so you can be sure that Exp 1 will give you the right boost and prepare you for your next workout!
In the composition of this pre-workout, you can find active substances such as:
– Citrulline malate – citrulline, found in the form of malate, is one of the essential ingredients included in most pre-workout supplements. This is, of course, due to citrulline’s great potential for increasing muscle endurance. Therefore, with regular supplementation of this compound, athletes can expect a significant increase in their training capabilities. In addition, it is worth adding that citrulline positively affects the perceived muscle pump.
– Beta-alanine – the ideal supplement to citrulline is another amino acid, beta-alanine. At one time, beta-alanine was studied very intensively by scientists dealing with the issue of supplementation in sports. Unfortunately, the tests only confirmed that it is a highly effective supplement. Beta-alanine also contributes to a significant increase in muscle endurance and performance. In addition, in combination with citrulline, it effectively supports post-workout recovery. For this reason, virtually all athletes should include citrulline and beta-alanine in their supplementation.
– Watts’up™ (Chinese orange extract) – Watts’up™ is a patented type of extract derived from the fruit of the sweet Chinese orange. Thus, it can safely be considered an all-natural preparation. Furthermore, Watts’up™ has been subjected to studies showing that this compound can increase the efficiency of ATP production in the mitochondria. ATP is the leading and most significant energy carrier in our bodies. Therefore, increasing the efficiency of its synthesis provides several positive effects. As far as Watts’up is concerned, these are, first and foremost: improved training performance, increased endurance and strength during workouts.
– Caffeine anhydrous – the isolated anhydrous form of caffeine is significantly superior to the regular counterpart of this compound. First, it has a higher efficiency of action, which means a more intense and longer-lasting stimulation effect. In addition, it does not generate a sudden drop in energy caused by the metabolism of the ingested caffeine.
– Nut leaf extract – extracts from nut leaves are viral in cosmetics. However, they also have health-promoting properties. Here it is worth pointing out, first of all, their antioxidant effect. In addition, such leaves contain substances with stimulating effects, which chemically resemble the iconic DMHA!
– TeaCrine™ – another patented ingredient of natural origin is TeaCrine™, a compound isolated from green tea leaves. TeaCrine™ exhibits extensive effects on the human body. The main benefits of TeaCrine™ can be considered to be: improving mood, increasing energy, nootropic effects and supporting workout performance.
– S7™ – the patented S7™ formulation combines high-quality natural plant extracts. In its composition, you can find extracts from: green coffee beans, green tea leaves, turmeric, cherries, blueberries, broccoli and kale. This combination guarantees the effect of significantly increasing nitric oxide synthesis. This, in turn, will give you a muscle pump of unprecedented strength!
– Black pepper extract – black pepper fruits not only add flavour to dishes but can also increase the assimilation of many nutrients. All thanks to the piperine contained in them. Therefore, the mentioned extract is an essential ingredient that can increase the effectiveness of the supplementation used.
Mix one scoop of the product (about 12 g) with 400 ml of water and drink about 20-30 minutes before training.