The lightning bolts hurled by the mythical Zeus symbolized immense energy and divine wrath. Not surprisingly, they have inspired many companies and artists. Such a vision inspired, among others, the Gen Force company, which produces advanced dietary supplements. It was under its banner that Zeus’ pre-workout came out.
Indeed, an essential advantage of this product is its powerful stimulating properties. This is because, in the nutrient composition, you can find proven compounds with stimulating effects. Their presence means that Zeus’ pre-workout will work on two critical levels. On the one hand, it can add energy and reduce perceived fatigue. But on the other hand, the compounds contained in the composition of this nutrient will prepare the body for the upcoming effort.
What active compounds can be found in the composition of Zeus pre-workout? Here is a list of them:
– Citrulline malate – the most crucial advantage of citrulline is its positive effect on pump and muscle endurance. For this reason, its supplementation just before a workout can bring the best results.
– Beta-alanine – the popular beta-alanine is often combined with citrulline, described above, because of a beneficial synergy between these compounds. Beta-alanine also increases muscle endurance but, at the same time, improves performance and recovery. In addition, its effectiveness has been supported by many scientific studies.
– L-taurine – the multidirectional effects of taurine on the human body include several fundamental mechanisms for athletes. Suffice it to say that taurine can improve the transport of creatine and oxygen to the muscles and prevent their subsequent catabolism.
– DMAE – one of the most important benefits of this compound is its beneficial effect on mental abilities. In tests, it has been shown that DMAE can facilitate the maintenance of concentration and increase attention. These aspects will be necessary during long training units when alertness and concentration can fly away due to perceived fatigue.
– Beta-phenylethylamine (BPEA) – supplementation of this compound can affect the more efficient synthesis of certain hormones (such as dopamine). Therefore, BPEA will indirectly affect the functioning of the nervous system as a whole and, in particular, improve perceived mood.
– N-phenethyl-Dimethylamine citrate (N, N-Dmpea) – this compound naturally occurs in the Eria Jarensis plant. It has been in high demand for some time because of its stimulating properties. Any extracts extracted from Eria Jarensis can add energy while reducing perceived fatigue.
– Anhydrous caffeine – compounds with stimulating properties are responsible for the stimulating effects of Zeus pre-workout. One of them is anhydrous caffeine, which is an isolated form of natural caffeine. Importantly, it works longer and more intensively than the regular variety of this compound. It is also worth mentioning that you can find about 400 mg of this compound in one serving of Zeus pre-workout. Such a solid dose should effectively energize even those who have a relatively high level of tolerance of the body to caffeine.
– 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) – the presence of DMHA further enhances the stimulating effect of caffeine. 2-aminoisoheptane has become a compound considered the successor to the popular DMAA. However, this is hardly surprising. Its solid therapeutic properties and high efficiency make it a good choice for those looking for a substantial boost.
– Synephrine HCL – the best source of synephrine is bitter orange fruit. This compound is valued for its thermogenic properties, effectively raising body temperature. This, in turn, facilitates the burning of calories during physical activity.
– Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) – gamma-aminobutyric acid is known for its calming effects. A small dose of this acid before a workout can help calm the body and help you focus on your planned exercise.
– Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 significantly affects muscle function, especially during contraction. What’s more, a deficiency of this vitamin can manifest as fatigue and lack of energy to perform. So when it comes to compounds recommended for active people, vitamin B6 will undoubtedly be one of them.
The manufacturer recommends using one product scoop (about 15.5 g) about 15-20 minutes before the training starts.