Apollon Nutrition Assassin V7
Ordinary people can sometimes lack energy. A demanding job and other responsibilities make the next workout seem like a huge challenge. However, you are in the right place if you don’t want to be subject to such limitations. The time has come for you to become more than just an ordinary person. From now on, you can become a real Assassin!
Assassin has been a quality benchmark in the pre-training supplement sector for many years. Thanks to it, Apollon Nutrition impetuously entered the supplements market for athletes. Today, Apollon is a recognized brand, and the Assassin pre-trainer has grown to cult status. It is in the limelight again because the manufacturer recently presented this nutrient’s seventh generation.
So, what changes came with the following reformulation?
Here are the ingredients in the new version of Apollon Nutrition Assassin V7:
– B vitamin complex (vitamins B3, B6, and B12) – probably until now, you didn’t connect the fatigue you felt with a vitamin deficit. However, a chronic lack of energy could signify a lack of B vitamins. Fortunately, with an Assassin pre-trainer, you can replenish any deficiencies quickly.
– L-Citrulline: even if you don’t lack energy, your muscles may become fatigued after only a few series. That’s why every athlete should make friends with citrulline. This extraordinary amino acid provides a powerful muscle pump and reduces muscle soreness during and after training.
– Beta-alanine – beta-alanine, one of the best-researched dietary supplements, also works on a similar principle. Regular supplementation with beta-alanine will lead to the formation of much more carnosine in the body. This is a compound inhibiting inflammatory processes and limiting the secretion of lactic acid. Thus, the action of carnosine will be beneficial for every athlete, as it will lead to an increase in endurance and performance.
– Betaine anhydrous – currently, betaine is an essential ingredient in many fat burners. This is due to its properties, as betaine positively affects liver function, thus improving fat metabolism. This means that the body can burn stored fat tissue much faster. The addition of betaine is helpful for all athletes who want to keep fit!
– L-tyrosine – the left-handed form of tyrosine, has a very positive effect on the body. On the one hand, it strongly stimulates the synthesis of dopamine and adrenaline, two essential hormones. On the other hand, tyrosine may increase the body’s efficiency and simultaneously reduce tiredness.
– Agmatine sulfate – in the human body, agmatine is produced directly from arginine. Not surprisingly, these substances have pretty similar effects. Agmatine also increases the intensity of the muscle pump by enhancing nitric oxide synthesis. It also supports the functioning of the circulatory system.
– Lion’s Mane extract – the characteristic appearance of Lion’s Mane may be impressive, but the effect of this mushroom on the human body is even more enjoyable. Lion’s Mane is considered a nootropic supplement, i.e., one that supports the work of our brain. Studies have shown that Lion’s Mane extract can significantly reduce perceived stress levels and boost energy simultaneously.
– 2-Phenyl ethylamine (PEA) HCL – this exciting chemical compound is called the ‘love drug.’ 2-phenylethylamine occurs naturally in our brain, stimulating dopamine production very intensively. Therefore, higher concentrations of PEA are associated with a better mood and even highly euphoric states. Taking this compound can thus effectively improve mood.
– Caffeine anhydrous – getting an energy kick without caffeine would be difficult. However, Apollon Nutrition has opted for its anhydrous form. Anhydrous caffeine has a more substantial effect, which provides a stronger and more lasting stimulation.
– Walnut extract – inconspicuous walnuts contain a lot of beneficial antioxidants. Thanks to them, our body can better cope with muscle soreness. Therefore, the walnut extract will be a valuable addition to every athlete’s diet.
– Eria Jarensis – high content of alkaloids with strong stimulating effects made the whole world familiar with the plant known as Eria Jarensis. An extract from its leaves is an essential ingredient of many pre-training supplements.
– Grape seed extract – the seeds found in grapes are very rich in antioxidants and flavonoids. That is why Apollon Nutrition has added a section obtained from such sources to its nutrients. In addition, it has properties that support the regeneration of the body.
– Caffeine malate – the anhydrous form of caffeine is supplemented by adding caffeine malate. This compound does not cause fatigue, which usually occurs due to the decomposition of regular caffeine. This means that malate perfectly enhances the effects of anhydrous caffeine.
– Hygromine HCL – the famous hygromine is one of the strongest respiratory supporters. Regular use of this compound may significantly increase aerobic capacity and thus improve endurance.
– Hordenine HCL – hordenine is a substance occurring naturally in barley and bitter orange fruit. It has exciting properties as it inhibits the natural breakdown of certain neurotransmitters (e.g., adrenaline and dopamine). This, in turn, leads to an increase in their concentration.
– AstraGin™ – the famous AstraGin™ formula based on ginseng and astragalus significantly increases the absorption of nutrients. It is, therefore, essential for effective supplementation.
– Noopept – synthetic Noopept is a supplement that supports brain function and enhances cognitive performance. However, it is worth knowing that it also can inhibit inflammatory processes. Therefore, it can help recovery after exercise.
Assassin V7 pre-trainer should be used directly about 15-20 minutes before starting the workout. The standard single dose of the supplement is just under 19 grams. Beginners should start with half the recommended dose. Mix the supplement thoroughly with water and drink it immediately after preparation.