The Dust Reloaded pre-workout from Blackstone Labs was created with one goal in mind. From the beginning, the manufacturer intended to create a supplement that would substantially boost extra energy before a workout. So the goal became clear. It is to reduce perceived fatigue and prepare the body for the upcoming training to get the best possible results regardless of the circumstances.
Of course, a large proportion of pre-workouts contain compounds with stimulating effects. That’s why Blackstone Labs went further and created a product that offers much more than competing supplements—all thanks to an entirely new composition and the synergy of the active compounds used.
So what is included in the composition of Blackstone Labs Dust Reloaded? These are primarily:
– Beta-alanine – long training units are a severe strain on muscle fibres. That’s why providing your body with beta-alanine before such high-intensity workouts is a good idea. This is because she will increase the level of carnosine in the muscles, which can increase their endurance.
– Nitrosigine™ – the patented Nitrosigine™ formula, according to the manufacturer’s claims, can effectively increase arginine levels in the body. Therefore, its supplementation can benefit from increased nitric oxide synthesis and a more robust muscle pump. In addition, Nitrosigine™ will improve cardiovascular function through muscular vasodilation.
– L-Citrulline Silicate – Citrulline can improve muscle endurance and positively affect recovery. Therefore, it is trendy among lovers of physical activity.
– L-taurine – intense physical activity can increase the body’s need for taurine. For this reason, all athletes should take care of its adequately high supply. Taurine not only participates in transporting creatine to muscle fibres but also improves post-workout recovery.
– Betaine anhydrous – betaine is a compound that supports the work of the circulatory system. It has a very positive effect on blood circulation while reducing levels of unfavourable homocysteine. This, in turn, can also translate into the intensity of the muscle pump felt.
– Anhydrous caffeine – the presence of stimulants in pre-workout supplements has become something quite normal. Anhydrous caffeine is one of the most frequently chosen compounds, providing a strong and long-lasting stimulant effect. Thus, in this respect, it works much more effectively than ordinary caffeine contained, for example, in coffee.
– Beta-Phenylethylamine (BPEA) – BPEA participates in processes related to synthesising numerous hormones and neurotransmitters. Therefore, its supplementation can lead to an increase in their levels, which in turn will provide several beneficial effects. Taking BPEA can provide improved mood, increased motivation and better workout performance.
– N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – NALT is a compound with known nootropic properties. Its daily use can support cognitive functions such as memory, concentration and the ability to maintain attention.
– L-norvaline – norvaline is an amino acid that indirectly leads to increased arginine levels in the body. Thus, it can contribute to a stronger muscle pump sensation.
– Quebrachim (Aphrodyne) – quebracho is a specific species of tree found mainly in South America. Researchers have long been interested in compounds’ properties in their bark. One of them was Aphrodyne, an active combination with stimulating properties. Aphrodyne is effective in boosting energy, while it can also promote weight loss.
– Caffeine malate – the combination of caffeine with malic acid is said to increase its absorption level. Thus, caffeine malate may be a way to provide a faster yet more intense boost.
– Stearoyl Vanillylamide – in terms of chemical properties, this compound is very similar to capsaicin. However, on the other hand, it lacks the “spiciness” typical of this compound. Nevertheless, it provides similar benefits: it effectively supports the body’s metabolism and, at the same time, helps break down body fat. In addition, for some people, this compound can also add energy.
The manufacturer recommends using one product scoop (about 11.1 g) 20-30 minutes before training. Due to its high caffeine content, the supplement is better to avoid being used in the evening.