Condemned Labz HumaSlin 60 CAPS
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £5.16 with what's this?
Fat burning is not a single process but the result of many different methods. Therefore, numerous factors are of greater or lesser importance during weight reduction. Those most critical aspects are undoubtedly the body’s synthesis and subsequent use of glucose. Proper blood sugar levels can promote fat burning. On the other hand, insulin resistance and other such problems will severely hamper the whole process. That is why the parameters above must be optimal at all times.
Proper eating habits and supplementation can help with this. Regarding supplementation, a good choice for athletes may be the Humaslin Fat Burner of Condemned Labz. If you still need to meet this manufacturer, you must know that multidirectional effects characterize Condemned Labz products. This, moreover, is the case here. Humaslin conditioner can help to constantly maintain adequate blood sugar levels, as well as improve the subsequent use of glucose. In addition, the described product will support building muscle mass and act favourably on the body’s anabolism.
Such numerous advantages are due to the content of proven active ingredients. These include:
– Cinnamon bark – conducted scientific studies have provided evidence that cinnamon bark can positively influence the work of specific receptors responsible for glucose synthesis. This, in turn, may also contribute to more efficient use of glucose in muscle recovery and other recovery-related processes.
– Gurmar (extract) – gurmar is undoubtedly a remarkable plant, as evidenced by its common name, sugar destroyer. Gurmar works on several critical levels. On the one hand, it can affect taste buds and reduce cravings for typically sweet foods. But on the other hand, gurmar can also lower sugar levels and support pancreatic function.
– Fenugreek extract (standardized to 50% saponins) – fenugreek also contains active compounds that may reduce blood glucose levels. These are saponins; in this particular extract, you can find as much as 50% of such compounds. By the way, they also promote the removal of excess so-called “bad cholesterol,” thus providing dual benefits.
– Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) – this is another of the compounds that support processes related to insulin utilization and regulation of glucose activity. In this respect, alpha-lipoic acid perfectly complements the action of the compounds described above.
– Banaba leaf acid – banaba leaves contain a specific acid in them, which in the human body supports glucose utilization and, simultaneously, can reduce the adverse effects of insulin resistance.
– Vanadyl sulfate – some time ago, scientists hypothesized that this compound could mimic the action of glucose in the body. Thus, it also benefits the function of receptors responsible for using glucose for regeneration.
– Chromium picolinate is a substance commonly used to help the body work when sugar levels are too high. In addition, this compound can also contribute to faster weight loss.
– Invertase – the composition of this nutrient is completed by various enzymes. The first of these is invertase, which in the human body is responsible, among other things, for breaking down sucrose.
– Amylase – another enzyme is amylase, a compound that breaks down starch and other sugars. Thus, an adequate amylase concentration becomes extremely important for the properly digestion and absorption of active substances.
– Pectinase – in the case of this enzyme, the very name reveals its mechanism of action. You can easily guess that pectinase is responsible for the breakdown of so-called plant polysaccharides, which include pectin.
– Alpha-galactosidase – a deficiency of this enzyme not only causes problems with food digestion but can even lead to the development of a disease known as Fabry disease.
– Glucoamylase – this enzyme is responsible for breaking down starch into glucose. This, in turn, makes the addition of glucoamylase very important in the context of the action of other substances contained in this formula.
The manufacturer’s recommended dosage is two capsules of Humaslin Fat Burner. They should be taken about an hour before training and washed with plenty of water.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use it if you are pregnant or nursing. This product can raise blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking. Talk to your doctor about this product.
Consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to; heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma.
Discontinue two weeks before surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately. Avoid alcohol while taking this product. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including heart attack and stroke. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person’s health.