During weight reduction and fat burning, the work of the thyroid gland plays a significant role. This is due to two crucial reasons. First, the thyroid gland is responsible for releasing the energy stored in almost all body tissues. Secondly, the work of the thyroid gland directly affects the oxidation of fatty acids and, consequently, the burning of body fat.
Therefore, proper thyroid function is essential for athletes striving to achieve the correct figure results. With such individuals in mind, the Thyrogenic Fat Burner supplement from Condemned Labz was developed. Its mechanism of action involves several vital levels, but two effects are critical. The first is the support of thyroid function, and the second is the effect on visibly faster fat burning.
In addition, the manufacturer declares that some of the active ingredients in Thyrogenic Fat Burner can also support cognitive functions and reduce perceived fatigue. Importantly, this effect can be achieved without additional stimulation or stimulation. This is because the composition of this nutrient is free of typical stimulants and stimulant compounds.
The essential ingredients of this formula are:
– Vitamin D3 – lack of exposure to sunlight can lead to vitamin D3 deficiency. This one, in turn, carries a significant risk since vitamin D3 is necessary for the synthesis of hormones that have a stimulating effect on the thyroid gland. For this reason, it is worth taking care to supplement its supply in the diet.
– Copper gluconate – copper is one of the essential minerals in thyroid health. Like vitamin D3, copper also synthesizes hormones that condition this gland’s function. That’s why Thyrogenic’s nutritional formula includes the addition of high-quality copper gluconate.
– Magnesium chelate – magnesium is by far the most commonly supplemented element. Both athletes and non-athletes reach for it. Of all the available forms of magnesium, the most noteworthy is its chelate. It is a compound that supports muscle function while reducing perceived fatigue.
– Selenium citrate – selenium is another element that is extremely important for adequately functioning the thyroid gland. In addition, it affects immune system function and may contribute to more efficient fat burning.
– A high level of bioavailability characterizes zinc picolinate. That’s why it’s worth reaching for this form, as zinc is essential for our health. On the one hand, it affects the synthesis of thyroid hormones, and on the other, it plays a critical role in testosterone production.
– L-tyrosine deficiency can affect thyroid dysfunction, so the development of such defects should be avoided. An extra dose of tyrosine in the diet will not only contribute to better thyroid function but will also affect the reduction of fatigue.
– Ashwagandha root powder – ashwagandha has adaptogenic properties, which can help the body fight stress and adverse external factors.
– Olive leaf extract (standardized to 20% oleuropein content) – active substances found in olive leaves show vigorous antioxidant activity. Special mention should be made of oleuropein, which, in addition to its beneficial effects on the body, can also increase the synthesis of nitric oxide.
– Extracts of brown seaweed (contains 0.1-0.5% iodine) – natural iodine contained in marine algae participates in the synthesis of thyroid hormones and is responsible for the proper course of various metabolic processes.
– Lean GBB™ – this patented formula contains a unique compound that combines gamma-aminobutyric acid and betaine. Its action accelerates fatty acid oxidation, simultaneously promoting fat burning.
– Guggul extract – the substances contained in this plant can have a stimulating effect on thyroid function. However, there are other benefits of such supplementation. This is because Guggul can also exhibit antioxidant impact and, at the same time, contribute to the excellent work of joints.
The manufacturer recommends using Thyrogenic Fat Burner only on workout days. In that case, two capsules of the product should be consumed about an hour before the planned exercise start. The capsules should be sipped with plenty of water to facilitate their dissolution.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use it if you are pregnant or nursing. This product can raise blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking. Talk to your doctor about this product.
Consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to; heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma.
Discontinue two weeks before surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately. Avoid alcohol while taking this product. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including heart attack and stroke. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person’s health.