DNA Sports H8 (V3) Pre-workout 25 servings
£30.00 – £31.00
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Each of us has our own needs and training preferences. Some people can only start training after a short warm-up and do not need any additional preparation. On the other hand, others get the best results when preparing their body for the upcoming workout. One element of such practice may be the use of pre-workout supplements. Pre-training supplements can be divided into those with and without stimulants.
The High Stim Pre-Workout from DNA Sports falls into the first category. As the name suggests, it is a supplement with a very high content of stimulating substances. This is why it is worth recommending mainly to people with high tolerance to such compounds. Carefully selected ingredients enable a perceptible stimulating effect even at the high tolerance level above. Therefore, the DNA Sports supplement will meet the expectations of both beginners and experienced athletes.
What active ingredients can be found in the formulation? Here is a list of them:
– Citrulline malate – after entering the body, citrulline malate enters the bloodstream directly, enhancing nitric oxide synthesis. This, in turn, produces several effects that are beneficial to athletes. First and foremost is vasodilation and the associated feeling of a muscle pump. In addition, the vasodilation above allows muscles to be supplied with oxygen more efficiently, positively affecting their endurance.
– Beta-alanine – in terms of muscle endurance, the role of beta-alanine is also invaluable. This compound increases the level of carnosine in muscles, which is directly linked to an increase in fibre strength. Furthermore, beta-alanine delays the release of lactic acid and the onset of so-called muscle collapse. Therefore, beta-alanine is an ideal supplement for those exposed to prolonged exercise.
– L-tyrosine – the action of tyrosine is evident on several critical levels. On the one hand, it supports the maintenance of adequate energy levels and can thus help to reduce perceived fatigue. At the same time, tyrosine has a positive effect on fat-burning processes.
– Anhydrous caffeine is the first substance with a typically stimulating effect. Anhydrous caffeine has several significant advantages that make it a better alternative to the traditional form of this compound. Its more prolonged and intensive impact may be of primary importance for those in training. This, in turn, translates directly into the perceived effects of stimulation.
– NeuroPea™ (Eria Jarensis) – NeuroPea™ is a patented formula based on a high-quality extract from Eria Jarensis. As you know, Eria Jarensis is a plant that contains compounds with stimulating effects. However, in NeuroPea™, their action has been further enhanced. As a result, they provide even better outcomes in terms of increasing energy and improving perceived mood.
– Kigelia Africana extract – in some currents of folk medicine, extracts from the bark of this tree have been used as a natural remedy for problems with low libido. However, it is also worth knowing that this tree’s bark contains analgesic compounds. They can therefore reduce muscle discomfort and thus have a positive effect on athletic performance.
– Infienergy™ – this patented formula contains caffeine malate. It is a compound with a higher adequate level than regular caffeine. What’s more, combining it with anhydrous caffeine can further enhance the perceived stimulation.
– Hordenine – The benefits of hordenine supplementation mainly concern so-called cognitive abilities. Therefore, it can be counted on to improve memory and concentration.
– Halostachin HCL – Halostachin supports the synthesis of adrenaline and noradrenaline. These two hormones play a vital role during intense physical activity. Therefore, halostachin can have a positive effect on athletic performance.
– AstraGin™ – the patented AstraGin™ formulation contains active compounds that can increase the absorption level of other substances. It, therefore, directly affects the effectiveness of supplementation, as the formulations taken are better utilised by the body.
The manufacturer recommends using one product scoop (approximately 15 g) about 25-30 minutes before training. To obtain the maximum benefit from the supplementation, ensuring an appropriately high level of hydration during training is recommended.