Ex4Ex Ero-Test PCT 90caps
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £12.07 with what's this?
The 21st century is not an easy time for men. The onslaught of daily responsibilities makes it a huge challenge to maintain a proper diet and healthy lifestyle. That’s why some athletes reach for stronger supplementation to maintain a proper training cycle even under such conditions. This is understandable, but after completing such a cycle, one should immediately reach for PCT-type supplements to reduce the risk of side effects.
To date, there have been many products on the market designed to be used as PCTs. However, a new preparation from Ex4Ex stands out from virtually all the market competition. This is because Ero-Test is a supplement with a completely unique and multidirectional effect. On the one hand, it is a PCT preparation that helps the body to recover fully after the supplementation cycle. On the other hand, Ero-Test is a comprehensive product that supports sexual performance and can increase natural testosterone synthesis. Therefore, it is sure to be appreciated by any guy who wants to take care not only of his health, but also of his manhood.
The rich composition of this preparation primarily includes compounds such as:
– Stinging Nettle Extract – various preparations made from nettle are a well-known remedy for more or less serious urinary tract and prostate problems.
– Horny Goat Weed Extract – this plant with a very distinctive name was used by the Chinese people as a natural prescription for problems with libido and low sexual performance.
– Tongkat Ali Extract – longjack supports libido and sexual performance on the one hand, but on the other hand it can raise testosterone levels and support the body’s anabolic capabilities.
– Laxosterone – laxosterone has an even stronger anabolic effect, which definitely increases the efficiency of muscle protein synthesis.
– Epicatechin – this compound not only supports the aforementioned protein synthesis, but additionally can reduce muscle fatigue after demanding training units.
– Mucuna Pruriens – this plant is primarily known to those seeking support for the nervous system. However, the active substances in it can also improve the work of the reproductive system.
– Arimistane – arimistane is the best known and most effective aromatase inhibitor. For this reason, it is often the foundation of PCT therapy.
– Saw Palmetto Extract – this type of extract can protect against prostate hypertrophy and other urinary tract problems.
– Fenugreek Extract – taking fenugreek extracts can be a good natural way to boost testosterone levels.
– 5-Oxoproline – this innovative compound can act as a nootropic and improve mood.
– Catuaba Vark Extract – similar benefits are also provided by this extract, which can increase the synthesis of hormones (such as dopamine and serotonin).
– Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract – the multidirectional effects of this extract may include, for example: raising testosterone levels, improving metabolism and improving urinary function.
– Maca Root – maca is another plant used in folk medicine as a remedy for fertility problems.
– Diindolylmethane (DIM) – this natural compound found in vegetables can help restore hormonal balance.
– Zinc – sufficiently high levels of zinc are essential for proper function of the reproductive system, sperm production and testosterone synthesis.
– Piperine – piperine significantly increases the absorption of other active substances.
– Grape Seed Extract – grape seeds contain a lot of antioxidants, which are very important for maintaining health and immunity.
– Naringenin – this compound can lower blood pressure and facilitate fat burning.
– Boron (Boron AAC) – Boron AAC can not only raise testosterone levels, but also support bone mineralization.
– Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 naturally supports testosterone synthesis.
– Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 deficiency lowers immunity and can contribute to the disruption of proper testosterone synthesis. Supplementation of levels of this vitamin is absolutely crucial during the fall and winter.
– Vitamin E – this vitamin is a very powerful antioxidant and also a compound that protects our body’s cells.
– Yohimbine alcaloids – yohimbine can improve libido and sexual performance, in addition to supporting metabolism and facilitating fat burning.
For best results, the manufacturer recommends using