What are the characteristics of a true Nightrider? One of its hallmarks is the energy that allows it to traverse long miles of the urban jungle when everyone else is already plunged into a deep sleep. Of course, staying awake at night will only get you closer to your dream sports form. However, a high energy level will undoubtedly bring you closer, as it will directly affect the effectiveness of your workouts.
Such an assumption was also made by Koka Labz, which developed Nightrider. It is a supplement designed for people who want to increase their energy and concentration every day. Achieving such an effect is possible thanks to a selected blend of active ingredients, which have become the foundation of the Nightrider supplement. Thus, their proven action can improve cognitive functions and increase efficiency in daily life and training.
Here are the essential active ingredients found in Nightrider:
– N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine (Eria Jarensis) – this compound is one of the active substances isolated from the plant known as Eria Jarensis. It has been trendy in the dietary supplement market for several years now. All because it exhibits significant stimulating effects. Thanks to this, its daily use can contribute to an increase in perceived energy and a reduction in feelings associated with a state of fatigue.
– 2-Amino-5-Methylhexane (DMHA) – under the long chemical name hides a compound that is one form of the popular DMHA. This substance gained immense popularity when it became an alternative to the extremely popular DMAA. Compared to its prototype, DMHA exhibits a slightly less intense effect. However, you only need to choose the correct dose of this compound to get an equally stimulating, solid and refreshing effect. This is the assumption made by Koka Labz, as one suggested supplement contains as much as 250 mg of 2-Amino-5-Methylhexane.
– N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) – N-acetylcysteine, or simply NAC, is a compound with absolutely unique properties. One of its most important features is its ability to increase glutathione levels in the body. This is because N-acetylcysteine is involved in its synthesis. In addition, glutathione has strong antioxidant properties and supports the work of the immune system. Therefore, taking NAC will be beneficial in terms of the excellent work of the entire body.
– Beta-Phenylethylamine (BPEA) – this compound has a very high potential regarding its health-promoting properties. Some studies have shown that BPEA can have a beneficial effect on perceived mood and motivation. In other tests, on the other hand, researchers have found that the beneficial effects of this compound may also relate to the body’s exercise capacity. Although the exact mechanism of this effect has yet to be clarified, athletes can confidently test the results of the described compound.
– Bitter orange extract (Citrus Aurantium) – various active substances contained in the fruit of bitter orange show stimulating effects. On the one hand, they can accelerate glucose transport and thus contribute to improving metabolism. On the other hand, they show strong antioxidant properties. Therefore, using such supplementation becomes beneficial in terms of health and can contribute to increasing the amount of perceived energy.
– Rauwolfia vomitoria root extract – the plant known as Rauwolfia vomitoria contains a treasure trove of various active compounds. Many of them have attracted the attention of researchers due to their highly stimulating potential. Extracts from this plant can provide a solid stimulating effect and reduce perceived fatigue.
The daily dose recommended by Koba Labz is only one capsule. Therefore, it should always be sipped with plenty of water to facilitate dissolution.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use it if you are pregnant or nursing. This product can raise blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking. Talk to your doctor about this product.
Consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to; heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma.
Discontinue two weeks before surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately. Avoid alcohol while taking this product. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including heart attack and stroke. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person’s health.