Neuro Amps Energize Me 60caps
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £7.37 with what's this?
What’s the biggest complaint of people in the 21st century? If you were to ask this question to a hundred random people, some would mention the feeling of chronic fatigue. Of course, a lack of energy happens to everyone from time to time. However, more and more people are complaining of chronic fatigue and lack of willpower. Such afflictions can result from various factors: lack of sleep, poor diet or a sedentary lifestyle.
In the fight against lack of energy, it is worth using a double weapon. Its first element should be the change of habits that can intensify the fatigue felt. The second, on the other hand, will be the inclusion of appropriate supplementation. Here the ideal solution may be the new Energize Me preparation from Neuro Amps. It contains more than a dozen ingredients with nootropic effects, which support brain function and enhance cognitive abilities.
Energize Me capsules will be a valuable support for people exposed to intense mental effort and for those complaining of a lack of energy!
In the composition of these capsules, you can find active substances such as:
– Theacrine – this compound is sometimes called the tea equivalent of caffeine. This is because theacrine also stimulates the body and helps fight perceived fatigue.
– Green tea extract (standardized to 99% pure caffeine) – not everyone knows that caffeine is also found in tea leaves. However, this unique extract contains as much as 99% of this substance!
– Small-leaf bacopa extract (standardized to 55% bacosides) – the compounds in bacopa support cognitive abilities and the body in the daily fight against stress.
– Rhodiola Rosea extract (standardized at 9% salidroside and 3% rosavin) – another helpful plant in the fight against fatigue is Rhodiola Rosea. The salidroside and rosavin it contains are effective in reducing perceived physical and mental fatigue.
– 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) – when preparations with the famous DMAA began to disappear from the market, the compound referred to as DMHA became its natural successor. It has slightly weaker stimulant properties, but its effectiveness also stands high.
– N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, a modified tyrosine, has a nootropic effect and reduces the body’s sensitivity to perceived stress.
– Phenylpiracetam – the essential benefit is resulting from supplementation with this compound is the perceived improvement in mood and increased motivation for action.
– Ashwagandha extract (standardized to 10% withanolides) is an increasingly popular adaptogen. The body can more easily adapt to the prevailing external conditions thanks to ashwagandha.
– Ginkgo biloba extract (standardized at 24% glycosides) – the glycosides in ginkgo Biloba improve blood supply to the brain, making it more efficiently supplied with oxygen.
– Alpha-GPC – choline alphoscerate is a known compound that improves memory and the ability to maintain concentration.
– L-theanine – this compound has been shown to have a calming effect and support sleep quality.
– 5-HTP – the main benefit of taking 5-HTP is the perceived improvement in mood and better sleep.
– Mucuna Pruriens (L-dopa) – the L-dopa contained in this plant supports the synthesis of dopamine and other valuable hormones.
– Hordenine HCL – hordenine supports cognitive abilities and causes a perceived increase in motivation.
– Phosphatidylserine – this compound improves memory and prevents the loss of this ability from increasing age.
– Noopept – the popular Noopept helps maintain concentration and influences better memory.
– Pterostilbene – this substance promotes the maintenance of proper dopamine levels in the nervous system.
– Cinnamon and grape seed extracts – cinnamon and grape seeds contain compounds that improve nervous system function.
– Naringenin – this natural compound protects nerve cells from degeneration caused by age and external factors.
– Vitamin E has multidirectional effects, and its role includes supporting brain function.
– Vinpocetine – this compound is often used in medicine because it improves blood flow to the brain. As a result, the brain is better oxygenated, which contributes to the more efficient work of this organ.
– Piperine – although piperine does not affect the brain itself, it increases the absorption of other nutritional compounds!
– Huperzine A – huperzine prevents the breakdown of acetylcholine, which significantly increases its concentration in the nervous system.
The daily dose is only one capsule of Energize Me. So continuously sip the capsule with plenty of water.