On the dietary supplement market, you can find many pre-workout supplements that contain active compounds and stimulants. So naturally, only a few products can stand out from many such competitors. However, Nutra Innovations has managed to achieve this goal. Its flagship product has been the Epitome of pre-workout for years now. Moreover, it has also recently become available in a Hardcore version.
As the name suggests, the Hardcore variant maximizes all effects of supplementation. Therefore, it is designed for the most demanding people who care about maximum energy, concentration and preparation for the upcoming workout.
What can active ingredients be found in this formula? These include:
– Citrulline – citrulline is found in virtually all pre-workout supplements for a reason. This is because it is an amino acid with a beneficial action profile for athletes. On the one hand, citrulline can help you get a more robust muscle pump, as it affects nitric oxide synthesis. In addition, this compound supports muscle endurance and the entire body’s performance.
– Beta-alanine – associated with the characteristic skin itch, beta-alanine is a valuable supplement for athletes. Numerous scientific studies have confirmed that regular beta-alanine supplementation increases performance and endurance. Therefore, this compound will work well in strength sports and other forms of activity.
– Anhydrous betaine has the unique ability to reduce levels of unfavourable cysteine in the bloodstream. Therefore, betaine can improve the functioning of the circulatory system, which will translate, among other things, into better oxygenation of the body and a more intense muscle pump.
– L-tyrosine – in the human body, tyrosine participates, among other things, in protein synthesis. Therefore, its supplementation can help optimize protein utilization, translating into expanding muscle fibres. In addition, research indicates that higher levels of tyrosine may also translate into the improved mood and increased energy.
– Choline bicarboxylate – Choline bicarboxylate, like other forms of choline, has a very positive effect on nervous system function. This is because its supplementation will increase the concentration of acetylcholine, one of the critical neurotransmitters. In addition, choline bicinate can also improve fat metabolism.
– Anhydrous caffeine – the most crucial advantage of anhydrous caffeine is that it works much more intensively than traditional caffeine. In addition, the stimulating effect lasts longer, which can be very important for long training units.
– Halostachin – this compound increases the efficiency of adrenaline and norepinephrine synthesis. Therefore, halostachin exhibits indirect stimulant and stimulant effects.
– Synephrine – the best-known properties of synephrine are its stimulating qualities and the fact that it promotes fat burning. Therefore, preparations with synephrine are viral among people during the reduction period.
– Caffeine malate – caffeine malate works perfectly with the anhydrous form of this compound. Their synergy provides an even more substantial and more noticeable stimulant effect.
– Caffeine citrate – in turn, the most crucial feature of caffeine citrate is its lightning-fast absorption rate. Moreover, it also translates into other forms of caffeine. Therefore, adding citrate will make the effect of the Epitome Hardcore supplement much faster.
– Rauwolfia Vomitoria extract (standardized to contain a minimum of 90% alpha-yohimbine) – alpha-yohimbine contained in the Rauwolfia Vomitoria shrub, among others, is an exciting compound. On the one hand, it dulls perceived fatigue and increases energy levels. But on the other hand, there is much talk about its positive effects on libido and sexual performance.
– Yohimbine HCL – in the composition of Epitome Hardcore pre-workout, there is also a second form of yohimbine, i.e. yohimbine HCL. Therefore, she can further stimulate the synthesis of epinephrine and norepinephrine, which will translate into training results.
– Huperzine A – huperzine is a natural alkaloid that protects the nervous system and supports the body’s exercise capacity.
The manufacturer recommends using one scoop of the product (about 19 g) approximately 20-30 minutes before the start of training.