Extreme situations happen in everyone’s life. Unfortunately, they can seriously disrupt our daily schedule, including training. Then getting back to your old form can be challenging. So to cope with this task, you will need a good plan and the right supplements.
Panda Supplements has honoured the last two years of turmoil by releasing a brand new pre-workout. Pandemic Extreme Pre Workout is a product aimed at people who want to regain their full athletic potential. Pandemix Extreme is based on a combination of many proven nutrients. Such supplementation will make your body ready to return to hard workouts.
Of course, Pandamic Extreme pre-workout will also be suitable for people who always remain active! This is because its composition is based on proven compounds, such as:
– L-Citrulline – one of the most visible effects of a training break is a significant decrease in muscle endurance. Fortunately, citrulline will help rebuild it, increasing muscle endurance and improving body performance.
– Beta-alanine – beta-alanine is equally effective in this regard. It is the one that enjoys the title of the best researched dietary supplement, as numerous studies have confirmed its beneficial effects. With the help of beta-alanine, you will rebuild your former endurance faster!
– Betaine anhydrous – Betaine’s action primarily lowers the level of homocysteine in the blood, which supports the functioning of the cardiovascular system. In addition, betaine acts as an antioxidant, so your body can deal with free radicals more easily and quickly.
– L-tyrosine – supplements containing L-tyrosine will be an ideal choice for athletes performing long-term high-intensity workouts. Why? Well, this compound reduces perceived symptoms of fatigue and adds energy. In addition, tyrosine is involved in the process of collagen synthesis, so it will be precious for runners, for example.
– Alpha-GPC – this form of choline is very effective in supporting cognitive abilities. Alpha-GPC helps maintain concentration and attention, which is essential during demanding workouts.
– Anhydrous caffeine – unlike the traditional form of caffeine, anhydrous caffeine does not cause a sudden drop in energy due to its metabolism. In addition, this variant of caffeine stimulates much faster, and the effect lasts for a more extended period. Therefore, it will be an ideal stimulant for people who no longer respond to regular caffeine.
– L-theanine – interestingly, the L-theanine contained in green tea seems to enhance the effect of caffeine further. Therefore, the synergy of the two compounds will guarantee, by far, the best effects. In addition, L-theanine has a calming and tranquillizing effect, so it promotes effective post-workout recovery.
– Dendrobium – an extract extracted from a specific species of orchid, has a powerful stimulating effect. In this respect, it can be a good substitute for the once-popular geranium (DMAA).
– Himalayan pink sea salt – this type of salt will be an ideal source of sodium, which is very effective in retaining water in the body. Therefore, a sufficiently high supply of sodium is of great importance for athletes.
– AstraGin™ – the patented AstraGin™ formula combines the effects of ginseng and astragalus. Both of these plants contain compounds that increase the absorption of nutrients. As a result, AstraGin™ significantly improves the effectiveness of ongoing supplementation.
– Hygenamine – popular hygenamine is one of the most potent natural stimulants. It adds energy and accelerates the heart rate during sports.
– Synephrine is contained in bitter orange and acts as a thermogenic compound. Thus, it raises the body’s temperature, which helps burn fat.
– NMT – a compound called NMT increases the production of certain hormones (primarily norepinephrine) and helps fight against weight gain.
– Theophylline – is contained in cocoa beans and tea leaves. Among others, theophylline dilates the bronchi and thus improves breathing during intense exercise.
– N-Isopropylnorsynephrine – this compound is another effective stimulant that speeds up heart rate, stimulates the body and adds energy.
Mix one scoop (about 19 g) of the product with water and drink 25 minutes before training.