Street Series Pre Workout DMHA 40/20
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £6.50 with what's this?
Street Series is a relatively new manufacturer in the dietary supplement market. Therefore, in the offer of this brand, you can find just a few products. However, their quality, in many cases, deserves attention. A great example of this would be Street Series Pre-Workout pre-workout. So, what can be found in it?
This supplement is based on three blends containing different active ingredients. Naturally, each of these ingredients has its unique action. However, in this case, the manufacturer relied on the phenomenon of synergy, that is, the simultaneous action of multiple compounds. In this way, you can further increase the effectiveness of the supplementation used and thus better prepare your body for the upcoming effort.
So it is worth taking a closer look at this nutrient. The most important active ingredients found in each blend are:
1. Wake, Win, Repeat: Performance Blend:
– Citrulline malate – training performance depends mainly on muscular endurance. Therefore, athletes are very keen on citrulline, which helps increase it. In addition, this compound can intensify the intensity of the muscle pump, which is a pleasant “side” effect.
– Beta-alanine – citrulline alone can effectively increase muscle endurance, but its effect will be even more effective in combination with beta-alanine. Beta-alanine has a reputation as one of the best-researched dietary supplements for a good reason. Athletes can rest assured about the benefits of supplementation.
– GBB – this ethyl ester of gamma-aminobutyric acid and betaine is a supplement that increases nitric oxide synthesis. As a result, it can help athletes get a stronger and more intense muscle pump.
2 Street Smart: Mind/Muscle Connection:
– L-tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid involved in several vital muscle mass-building processes. In addition, this compound can promote performance and, to some extent, accelerate fat burning. So one has to admit that this is a great combination.
– 2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) – the compound referred to as DMHA has become a worthy successor to the once popular DMAA. Its stimulating and invigorating properties can help many overcome perceived fatigue. However, it is worth remembering that DMHA is a solid substance, so it is worth carefully choosing the dosage of preparations with its content.
– Eria Jarensis – a stimulating effect is also a feature of the plant known as Eria Jarensis. It has long been popular among people who like to use stimulants daily. Of course, in combination with the compounds described above, such an effect will be even more noticeable.
3rd Sinergy: Dark Energy Tonic:
– Anhydrous caffeine – this type of caffeine has a very high efficiency of action and, therefore, appears in various kinds of supplements. Anhydrous caffeine stimulates for a longer time than natural caffeine, and the intensity of the effect obtained is much greater.
– Mega-synephrine (synephrine HCL + deterenol) – these two forms of synephrine make their thermogenic and stimulating effects much more robust. Thus, this form of supplementation can be particularly beneficial for people who aim to reduce body weight and improve their athletic performance.
– Hordenine – hordenine not only leads to an increase in adrenaline levels but also indirectly affects the respiratory system. As a result, its supplementation will not only provide a stimulating effect but can also affect performance.
– Yohimbine HCL and Alpha-Yohimbine – Yohimbine, undoubtedly, deserves to be called the most famous stimulant in recent years. In terms of its effects, it resembles synephrine. All because, in addition to its stimulating qualities, yohimbine can also contribute to faster fat burning. This, in turn, explains its popularity among sportspeople.
The dosage the manufacturer recommends depends on the body’s tolerance to stimulants. Those with low tolerance can start supplementation with only half a measure of the product (about 7.5 g). However, for athletes with a higher tolerance to the effects of stimulants, it can already be a full measure (about 15 g). The measured amount of the nutrient should be mixed with water and drunk back 30 minutes before training.