ASC Supplements Sicario Pump Pre-Workout 350g
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £6.99 with what's this?
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
All bodybuilders and regular gym-goers are familiar with the feeling of a muscle pump. Strongly dilated blood vessels and a prevailing feeling of stimulation is the most critical signs of an intense pump. So it is hardly surprising that athletes are eager to reach for supplements that can further increase the intensity of this feeling. But, unfortunately, most preparations of this type contain stimulants, i.e. stimulant compounds, which will not be a suitable choice, for example, for people training late at night.
Fortunately, in this respect, ASC Sicario PUMP pre-workout has become an exciting alternative. This is a unique product, as it does not contain any stimulants. As a result, it can increase the intensity of the muscle pump felt, but without any additional stimulant effect.
The high effectiveness of ASC Sicario PUMP is due to its carefully developed composition. In it, you can find active substances such as:
– Citrulline – today, citrulline is a proven and recommended supplement for many athletes and active people. Studies have shown that it can increase muscle endurance and performance.
– Betaine anhydrous – the most crucial benefit of betaine is its ability to support the work of the circulatory system. This is especially important for athletes, as their muscles must constantly be supplied with oxygen and nutrients.
– GlycerPump™ – this patented formula contains as much as 65% pure powdered glycerol. As you know, glycerol is responsible for absorbing moisture so that it can increase water retention in the human body. Its action protects against dehydration when performing intense physical training.
– Agmatine sulfate – supplementation with agmatine sulfate can increase nitric oxide synthesis and increase the muscle pump’s intensity.
– Pomegranate extract (20% punicalagin) – pomegranate fruit can be an excellent source of antioxidants, compounds that help fight free radicals. In addition, pomegranates contain polyphenols, one of which is punicalagin. This compound exhibits anti-inflammatory effects and further protects brain cells.
– VASO6™ – this is another patented supplement of natural origin. VASO6™ was developed based on green tea extract. However, its manufacturer managed to isolate specific compounds from this extract that significantly increased nitric oxide synthesis. This allows VASO6™ to provide an all-natural increase in the perceived muscle pump.
– Pine bark extract (contains 95% pycnogenol) – pine bark hides a host of compounds with high health potential. One of them is pycnogenol, which has powerful antioxidant properties. Therefore, it can have a beneficial effect on the body’s regeneration processes.
– L-tyrosine – one of the essential characteristics of tyrosine is its ability to enhance the synthesis of dopamine and norepinephrine. In the context of a muscle pump, it is the adrenaline that is particularly important, as it is the one that increases the exercise capacity of our body.
– Alpha-GPC – under this acronym is choline alphoscerate. This is currently the most popular form of choline on the market, which has a very high bioavailability. With regular supplementation, Alpha-GPC can contribute to visible improvements in cognitive abilities (such as memory and concentration).
– Lion’s Mane extract – coneflower (Lion’s Mane) is a mushroom that stands out for its distinctive appearance. This is because the compounds it contains are equally important. Lion’s Mane extract can support nervous system function, add energy and improve cognitive function.
– Huperzine A – huperzine has several interesting properties. One of them is its ability to inhibit the breakdown of acetylcholine. This, in turn, means that taking huperzine can gradually increase the concentration of this hormone. Higher levels of acetylcholine, in turn, are associated with improved memory and the ability to absorb new information.
– AstraGin™ – the last ingredient is a formulation of AstraGin™ created from membranous astragalus and false ginseng. Both plants contain compounds that can increase the assimilation of other nutrients. For this reason, AstraGin™ is designed to make the supplementation more effective.
Depending on the needs and the degree of tolerance of the body – the manufacturer recommends using 1 (8.3 g) or two scoops (16.6 g) of the preparation. The measured dose should be mixed with water and drunk approximately 30 minutes before training.