Driven Sports Crz OG Pre-Workout 30 servings
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £7.99 with what's this?
Hundreds of different pre-workout conditioners can be found on the dietary supplement market. Therefore, creating a product that could stand out from such vast competition is brutal. However, the company Driven Sports undertook this task. Its work made the Crz OG Pre-Workout pre-workout, which can indeed surprise with its innovative composition.
This pre-workout was created to maximally stimulate the body and prepare the muscles for the upcoming workout. Driven Sports bet on an attractive solution to achieve such an effect. The manufacturer created a unique Kinesis™ blend, which combines well-known and proven active compounds and completely new ingredients. This allows the Craz OG Pre-Workout nutrient to offer a completely new quality of action.
Here are the most important ingredients contained in the said blend:
– Betaine anhydrous – betaine is a compound that significantly affects the work of the entire circulatory system. Its action includes reducing the level of unfavourable homocysteine. In addition, betaine supports the transport of oxygen and nutrients to muscle cells. As a result, it can have a positive effect on training performance.
– Glycine – in human bodies, glycine acts as a precursor, i.e. a compound necessary for producing certain substances. Among other things, studies have shown that glycine is required to synthesize creatine properly. This, in turn, is one of the most important compounds for any athlete who wants to work on his physique.
– Cocoa seed extract – cocoa seeds contain alkaloids with stimulating effects. Therefore, they can provide a mild stimulant effect and, at the same time, intensify the impact of other substances with similar properties.
– Erythropalum Scandens leaf extract – the leaves of this plant also contain considerable amounts of alkaloids. After studying them, scientists found that they can exhibit significant anti-inflammatory effects. In addition, alkaloids, as a rule, can have a more or less noticeable stimulant effect.
– Potassium citrate – potassium is one of the critical electrolytes, along with magnesium and sodium. Thus, it is essential for proper heart function. Moreover, the choice of potassium citrate was not accidental. Studies have confirmed that it is a form with a very high level of bioavailability.
– Psoraela corylifolia seed extract – the seeds of this plant contain compounds with quite exciting effects. Some studies have shown that they can accelerate the regeneration of the body. In addition to this, there is also a hypothesis about their positive impact on perceived mood and stress levels.
– Anhydrous caffeine has become a trendy ingredient in many dietary supplements. The reason for this popularity is quite simple. Anhydrous caffeine provides a quick and long-lasting energy boost, and its effectiveness is greater than the standard form of this compound.
– Phellodendron amurense bark extract – this extract contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds. As a result, it can comprehensively support the regeneration of the body.
– Grapefruit extract – bitter grapefruit contains several compounds with really beneficial effects. One is naringin, a glycoside with beneficial effects on the circulatory system. Its products include stabilizing blood sugar levels and promoting the transport of nutrients through the bloodstream.
– Alchornea floribunda extract – the essential feature of this extract is its excellent anti-inflammatory properties. As a result, it can speed up the body’s recovery after very intense workouts.
– 17-Keto-5-Ethioallocholen-3b-ol – this compound can effectively intensify the processes associated with the body’s thermogenesis. Thus, it will directly affect fat-burning efficiency during physical activity.
– Vitamins B3 and B6 – B vitamins are responsible for the proper course of numerous metabolic processes and the synthesis of many hormones. Therefore, studies have shown that their deficiency in the body can cause a feeling of chronic fatigue and lack of energy. So to effectively prevent this, it is worth including these vitamins in your daily supplementation.
The manufacturer recommends using one scoop of the product (about 6.8 g) before a scheduled workout. The supplement should be used at most 3-4 times a week to avoid a rapid increase in the body’s tolerance.