Even professional athletes have units of vastly different intensities in their training plans. Some planned workouts are hefty, while others are characterized by much lower power. So if such variation appears in activities, why should it not appear in supplementation?
That was the question Driven Sports asked itself. As a result, its goal was to develop a new pre-workout that could guarantee support for athletes during those most demanding workouts. This is how the Frenzy Pre-Workout pre-workout was created. It contains a unique SRS Wattage Proprietary Blend complex. It was created by combining stimulants and compounds that positively affect training results. As a result, Frenzy Pre-Workout can provide an extra boost of energy before a workout while supporting the pursuit of the best possible results.
Below you can find the list of active ingredients included in the mentioned SRS Wattage Proprietary Blend:
– Creatine Monohydrate – this compound needs no special introduction. Creatine monohydrate has long been the best-studied and safest natural substance with anabolic effects. Creatine can increase muscle strength and thus contribute to better training results.
– Taurine – the role of taurine in our bodies is vital, as it is responsible for, among other things, proper muscle recovery. Therefore, taurine supplementation will be essential for those participating in strength or bodybuilding sports.
– L-citrulline – citrulline provides athletes with several significant benefits. On the one hand, it has a charming effect, as it promotes the achievement of a strong muscle pump during workouts. However, it additionally increases muscle endurance, which is crucial in those most intense workouts.
– L-carnitine tartrate – the primary function of l-carnitine is to support processes related to fat burning. In addition, the intake of this compound can lead to a reduction in unfavourable levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
– Cutch Tree seed extract – the seeds of the Oriental Cutch Tree contain quite a lot of health-promoting compounds. Studies have confirmed that some of them can support the respiratory system, which is important during physical activity. In addition, the extract also exhibits anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
– Oolong tea leaf extract – Oolong tea contains numerous typical tea compounds, such as antioxidants and caffeine. However, its unique feature is its high content of substances that can speed up metabolism and thus aid weight loss. In addition, Oolong contains much higher amounts of L-theanine, a compound that helps achieve a state of relaxation and higher stress resistance.
– Cocoa seed extract – cocoa beans contain theobromine and other alkaloids, which exhibit mild stimulant effects. What’s more, there are also reports claiming that cocoa can effectively promote fat burning.
– Tangerine extract – Tangerines are highly nutritious fruits, as a high content of vitamins and other health-promoting compounds characterizes them. However, it should be remembered that they also have other benefits. One of them is the very high content of antioxidants, which help fight free radicals. Antioxidants can also speed up the body’s recovery after highly intense workouts. Thus, they are doubly beneficial for athletes.
– Anhydrous caffeine is a prevalent form of caffeine that appears in many pre-workout supplements. Compared to regular caffeine, its anhydrous form is characterized by a longer and more intense effect. In addition, it is in the form of a very finely ground powder, which is very practical in supplementation. Thus, anhydrous caffeine can be a good solution even for people who already have a high tolerance to the effects of standard caffeine.
The manufacturer stipulates that the dosage method of this formula may depend on the individual body’s reaction. At first, use one scoop of the product (about 5.5 g) 15-30 minutes before training. As the body’s tolerance increases, you can gradually increase such dosage to 1.5 or 2 measures of the preparation to achieve the desired effects.