ESCOBAR 1,3 PRE-WORKOUT 250G USA VERSION
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The symbol of Escobar 1.3 Pre Workout could only be one picture. It features a smiling Pablo Escobar, i.e. one of the most famous Mafia bosses in history. As you may know, the Mafia has never compromised. If you take a similar approach to your sports training, Escobar Pre Workout, pre-workout will be the perfect choice for you.
The power of Escobar’s gang was known all over America. This pre-workout should be considered. This is because it contains numerous ingredients with stimulating and invigorating effects. Therefore, the stimulating effect is guaranteed in this case!
Here is the complete list of active ingredients contained in Escobar Pre Workout:
– Citrulline malate – Citrulline malate and beta-alanine are ingredients in almost every pre-workout supplement. A supplement with the image of Pablo Escobar is no exception to this rule. So why is this the case? The presence of citrulline is because it has several valuable properties. First, it increases the strength of muscle fibres, thus promoting training progression. Second, it affects the intensity of the muscle pump. Third, it stabilizes metabolic processes and inhibits processes associated with electrolyte excretion.
– Beta-alanine – beta-alanine, on the other hand, is an essential compound for muscle and muscular endurance. Among other things, the mechanism of action of beta-alanine is to increase the level of carnosine in muscles. This, in turn, increases their endurance and improves training performance. Beta-alanine is especially recommended for people who do aerobic training or extremely long strength training.
– L-tyrosine – tyrosine plays an essential role in protein building. For this reason, its supplementation for athletes is necessary. Moreover, tyrosine also affects the synthesis of skin collagen and some hormones. Therefore, it is worth taking care of its proper levels.
– Taurine – taurine is another compound that significantly impacts muscle function. It protects muscle cells from so-called oxidative stress, which can intensify catabolism-associated processes. In addition, some claim that their intake of taurine reduces perceived fatigue.
– Niacin, or vitamin B3 or PP, has essential bodily functions. On the one hand, it regulates numerous metabolic processes. On the other hand, it affects the brain and the entire nervous system. Studies have shown that proper levels of niacin affect, among other things, the receptors that regulate the respiratory system.
– Bacopa extract – Bacopa Monnieri is a plant known for its solid adaptogenic properties. Thus, it helps the body fight stress and many external factors. Because of this, it also improves recovery in a broad sense. Studies have shown that athletes taking bacopa can expect benefits in enhanced cognitive abilities and reduced sensitivity to stress and anxiety.
– Geranium – it wasn’t that long ago that Geranium was regarded as the most potent and popular stimulant found in dietary supplements. Later, its popularity declined somewhat as regulations appeared in some countries banning Geranium. However, many people still claim today that Geranium guarantees them the best results in terms of stimulation. Fortunately, Escobar nutrient allows you to reach for this unique compound again.
– Caffeine – the effect of caffeine is known to virtually every adult. It is a compound that exhibits a stimulating effect on the entire body. Therefore, athletes are very keen on caffeine before training. Scientists say that the consumption of caffeine before physical activity can have a positive effect on reflexes and concentration, so the effectiveness of training then becomes higher.
– Piperine – what do the Mafia and supplementation have in common? The answer is simple. Mafia and supplementation must be influential. That’s why piperine is included in the composition of Escobar pre-workout. This is an active compound naturally contained in black pepper, which increases the assimilation of other substances. Therefore, the admixture of piperine significantly affects the supplementation used.
The recommended serving of Escobar pre-workout is one scoop of the product, which is about 10 grams. It should be mixed with water and drunk about half an hour before training.