Insane Labz Psychotic Gold Pre-Workout 35 Servings
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £5.75 with what's this?
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Optimal nervous system operation is essential for people who do mental work. Indeed, its role is equally vital for athletes. After all, it is on their motivation, psyche and broadly understood the mentality that the sporting results obtained depend. This is why various active substances that can raise the parameters described are so popular. The Insane Labz company created a unique blend based on them, namely Psychotic Gold Blend. It became the essential ingredient of the described pre-workout with the same name.
Insane Labz Psychotic Gold Pre-Workout pre-workout works on a couple of basic levels. According to the manufacturer’s declaration, the product primarily affects mental aspects. Therefore, its supplementation can provide benefits in the form of increased energy levels, better focus and increased motivation for action. On the other hand, some of the ingredients contained in Psychotic Gold Pre-Workout will mainly affect the functioning of the muscular system.
Here are the most important compounds found in the Psychotic Gold blend:
– Beta-alanine’s beneficial effect on athletes’ bodies is mainly due to this compound’s ability to increase performance and muscle endurance. As a result, athletes can cope with even more demanding workouts and other sports challenges.
– Citrulline malate – the combination of citrulline and beta-alanine is extremely common. This is because both of these compounds show similar effects, and their synergy provides even more significant benefits from supplementation. At the same time, it is worth mentioning that citrulline can also intensify muscle pumps, often used by strength trainers.
– Agmatine sulfate – from the point of view of athletes, the most crucial feature of agmatine sulfate is that it increases nitric oxide levels in the body. This is because such supplementation will lead to more efficient work of the circulatory system and a stronger feeling of muscle pump. As an interesting aside here, agmatine, according to some studies, also has neuroprotective properties.
– Anhydrous caffeine – the most famous stimulant, has long been available in dietary supplements as anhydrous caffeine. In this form, caffeine has an even more intense effect and can be taken more quickly.
– DMAE – dimethylaminoethanol, or simply DMAE, is a compound with really very interesting properties. For example, it is worth knowing that DMAE is a precursor to acetylcholine, one of the critical neurotransmitters. Therefore, regular intake of DMAE can help increase acetylcholine levels in the body and thus improve cognitive abilities.
– Caffeine citrate – caffeine in the form of citrate is characterized by very rapid absorption. Such an effect, moreover, translates into the impact of anhydrous caffeine, which, thanks to the presence of citrate, begins to act faster. In this case, one can speak of a particularly beneficial synergy.
– AMPiberry™ – the first patented ingredient of Psychotic Gold Pre-Workout is AMPiberry™. This natural supplement can increase the effectiveness of caffeine and other stimulants. For this reason, AMPiberry™ can bring the achieved stimulation effect to a new level.
– OxyGold™ – the second patented ingredient, on the other hand, is OxyGold™. It has several interesting properties. On the one hand, its fulvic acids can support muscle work and increase muscle strength. On the other hand, they also affect other health-related aspects. For example, some studies have provided evidence that fulvic acids can help lower bad cholesterol.
– Rauwolfia Vomitoria extract (standardized to a minimum of 90% alpha-yohimbine content) – the plant known as Rauwolfia Vomitoria is an excellent source of alpha-yohimbine. It is an active substance with powerful stimulating properties. Such properties are due, among other things, to the fact that alpha-yohimbine can increase the synthesis of adrenaline. This, in turn, produces several effects associated with higher levels of this hormone.
The manufacturer’s recommended dosage is one scoop or just under 6 grams. The measured portion should be mixed with water and drunk about 30 minutes before training.