Brawn Nutrition Sleep & GHrow v2 120 Caps
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The importance of strength training is clear to all trainers. Everyone knows that achieving the intended muscle gains is possible with proper training. However, underestimating the recovery process is still a common mistake in the strength-training community. It consists of many important factors, but the most important is sufficiently long and quality sleep. Without it, complete body regeneration will not be possible; consequently, the body will not regain its optimal form.
That’s why taking care of a good night’s sleep is so crucial because it translates directly into the number of muscle gains achieved. So how to take care of a sufficiently long and quality sleep? Indeed, it is essential to follow sleep hygiene rules and calm the body before going to bed. However, you can also reach for the right supplements to improve sleep quality. Brawn Elite Sleep & Grow v2 capsules are an excellent example of this. Their advantage is certainly multidirectional action. In addition to supporting the quality of sleep, they also have a very beneficial effect on rebuilding muscle fibres. This, in turn, can affect more impressive gains and, consequently, a more remarkable expansion of musculature.
Such an effect is mainly due to the selected composition of Brawn Elite Sleep & Grow v2 capsules. Here are their most important active ingredients:
– Alpha-GPC – Choline alphoscerate, or Alpha-GPC, is the most commonly chosen form of choline in supplement form. This is not surprising, as it has fundamental properties. On the one hand, Alpha-GPC can improve cognitive functions of the nervous system, such as memory, concentration and the ability to focus attention. On the other hand, this compound supports brain function, which can also positively impact processes related to rest and recovery.
– Zylaria™ – this patented active ingredient supports gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the nervous system. As a result, Zylaria™ can provide quite a few beneficial health effects. According to the manufacturer’s statement, these will include supporting brain function, increasing stress resistance, and improving sleep quality.
– Mucuna Pruriens extract (standardized to 98% L-dopa) – the health-promoting effects of this extract are primarily due to the presence of an active substance known as L-dopa. According to researchers, L-dopa acts as a dopamine precursor in the nervous system. Thus, its supplementation can help increase dopamine levels, necessarily improving mood.
– KSM-66™ (a patented type of ashwagandha extract) – there is a reason why ashwagandha has gained considerable popularity in the dietary supplement market in such a short time. People from all over the world have come to appreciate its health-promoting properties. Among other things, ashwagandha works well as an adaptogen, increasing the body’s resistance to various external factors (such as stress). KSM-66™ is a unique type of ashwagandha extract with the highest efficacy.
– 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) – this compound is a derivative of tryptophan, which, even in its standard form, exerts beneficial effects on the nervous system. In the case of 5-HTP, this beneficial effect is even more pronounced. This is because the compound acts as a precursor to serotonin. As a result, it can help maintain an excellent stable mood. Some researchers even claim that 5-HTP in some people can reduce mild depressive states. Both of the described mechanisms of action will, therefore, also improve sleep quality and recovery. It should also be noted that the serotonin above additionally supports melatonin synthesis. So if someone wants to take care of a good night’s sleep, 5-HTP can help them.
– L-theanine – the L-theanine contained in green tea leaves helps calm the body and achieve a state of relaxation. This, in turn, is essential for an optimal and sufficiently long sleep.
– BioPerine™ – The supplementation used will not make any difference when the body does not absorb the active compounds taken. A BioPerine™ preparation can often be found in quality dietary supplements. It contains large amounts of piperine, a substance found in the fruit of black pepper. Piperine is a compound that increases the level of assimilation of other nutrients. Therefore, including it in supplementation can significantly improve the results obtained.
The manufacturer recommends taking four capsules approximately 30-60 minutes before bedtime.