KJ Labs SMASH AMF Pre Workout 300g
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £7.32 with what's this?
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Nowadays, versatile performance is something of a premium. Products with such properties are, as a rule, in greater demand. Such a trend is emerging in virtually all industries, including the dietary supplement industry. Physical activity enthusiasts expect supplements to support the work of their bodies on several different levels. If someone cares about such an effect, they should pay attention to Smash AMF Pre-Workout from KJ Labs.
What can be said about this product? Indeed, it is a pre-workout with a very comprehensive effect. On the one hand, you can find typical stimulants and stimulating compounds in it. On the other hand, in the composition of Smash AMF Pre-Workout, there is also no shortage of substances aimed at increasing training efficiency and, consequently, obtaining better and better sports results. Thus, it is safe to say that these supplements demand people.
Of course, the mentioned properties are due to the combination of more than a dozen proven active compounds.
Smash AMF Pre-Workout pre-workout primarily contains ingredients such as:
– L-Citrulline – Citrulline is used primarily as a compound that increases the intensity of muscle pumps and improves overall endurance levels. The potential of using citrulline alone is high. However, it becomes even
– Beta-alanine – One of the most common synergies is that between citrulline and beta-alanine. Beta-alanine is a compound that increases muscle performance and endurance, which numerous studies have confirmed. Therefore, the synergy above will be beneficial for aerobic athletes, as well as for any athlete who performs long and demanding workouts.
– Creatine HCL – creatine hydrochloride is a compound designed to achieve maximum creatine absorption with supplementation. Thus, it can be recommended to all athletes who regularly use creatine. These, in turn, are in good supply, as creatine is the best natural supplement with anabolic properties and catabolic inhibitory action.
– N-acetyl-L-tyrosine – a similar advantage has N-acetyl-L-tyrosine (NALT), which has a higher bioavailability than regular tyrosine. This, in turn, is very important because NALT increases the synthesis of certain hormones (e.g., dopamine and epinephrine), thus supporting nervous system function.
– Taurine – Taurine has many advantages, but athletes should especially appreciate its ability to inhibit catabolic processes and its effect on the greater effectiveness of creatine.
– Acetyl-L-carnitine-carnitine is, despite appearances, not just a compound that aids calorie loss. Acetyl-L-carnitine also increases energy synthesis at the cellular level, thus helping to overcome fatigue.
– Caffeine – the world’s most popular stimulant compound, needs no special introduction. Caffeine boosts energy while improving muscle function.
– Green tea extract – Green tea contains abundant antioxidants, catechins and other beneficial compounds. In addition, it can further improve fat metabolism, speeding up the burning of unwanted tissue.
– L-theanine – is a natural compound found in green tea. L-theanine has a calming and relaxing effect, making it a natural balance to caffeine. The simultaneous use of these two compounds can provide a more lasting impact and protect against sudden drops in energy.
– Synephrine – Synephrine is a prevalent thermogenic compound that increases body temperature. It is readily used by people who want to burn body fat.
– Grape seed extract – Grape seeds are packed with antioxidants and other compounds that positively affect our health.
– Methyl-synephrine HCL – another well-known stimulant compound that speeds up the heart and prepares the body for the upcoming workout.
– Black pepper extract – black pepper contains piperine. She, in turn, has the extremely valuable ability to increase the assimilation of other compounds. Thus, black pepper extracts can be found in many quality dietary supplements. In this way, manufacturers want to ensure the high efficiency of such nutrients.
– Naringenin – This natural compound boosts fat metabolism and thus helps in weight loss.
– Yohimbine – yohimbine has a strong stimulating effect and can also support sexual performance and help burn fat.
KJ Labs recommends using one product scoop (10 g) approximately 20-30 minutes before training.