Brawn Thyro-Lean v2 120 Capsules
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £4.99 with what's this?
You don’t have to be a doctor to know how important for our body is the proper work of the thyroid gland. This gland is responsible for the secretion of certain hormones that have a powerful influence on the work of the entire body. For athletes, the thyroid gland’s role in metabolism can be vital. After all, it is on the work of this gland that the rate of fat burning and the possible tendency to accumulate fat can depend.
Therefore, some athletes are looking for supplements that will help them regulate metabolism and accelerate fat burning. Considering the preparations available on the market, an attractive alternative would be the ThyroLean v2 supplement from Brawn Nutrition. This is a newer version of a nutritional supplement that at one time gained considerable popularity in the dietary supplement market. ThyroLean acts as a metabolism booster and, at the same time, has properties typical of an incinerator. Thus, it can help burn body fat and regulate its accumulation in the future.
Such action is the result of carefully selected ingredients of the product. However, ThyroLean v2, unlike many typical burners, does not contain stimulant compounds. Thanks to this, it can be an ideal solution for people who prefer to avoid additional stimulation of the body.
The composition of ThyroLean v2 is based on compounds such as:
– L-tyrosine – tyrosine, as an amino acid, is very important for our bodies. However, only some know that one of its most essential tasks is precisely the regulation of metabolic processes. Therefore, supplementing its supply will be the first step in regulating metabolism in the body.
– 3,3′-Diiodothyronine – this compound with a complicated-sounding name is one of the so-called thyroid metabolites. Some studies say that supplementing this compound can speed up the body’s metabolism. For this reason, it ended up in the formulation of ThyroLean v2.
– 3,5′-Diiodothyronine – very similar is the case with this compound. It is another metabolite with properties similar to the compound described above. Thus, it, too, can exert a beneficial effect on metabolic processes. Brawn Nutrition aims to achieve a synergistic effect by combining these two substances. It can further intensify the achieved effect.
– Selenium (in the form of amino acid selenium chelate) – selenium is undoubtedly one of the more underrated elements in our diet. Such underestimation is partly because only some know the properties of selenium. These, in turn, really deserve attention. For example, selenium has a very pronounced effect on the cardiovascular system. In addition, its adequate level is significant for the proper conduct of many metabolic processes. Thus, an additional dose of selenium in daily supplementation can benefit.
– Potassium iodide (isolated from marine algae) – while selenium is often underestimated, everyone knows that iodine benefits our health. However, only some can explain what this is due to. First of all, it is worth knowing about the fact that iodine is responsible for the rate of metabolism. Therefore, if the body lacks iodine for an extended period, metabolism can slow down noticeably. The worst consequence of this will be an increase in fat deposited. Therefore, adequate iodine levels are crucial during the reduction period. Brawn Nutrition has therefore taken care to add iodine to the composition of the ThyroLean v2 supplement.
– Vitamin B12, all known vitamins, are essential for proper metabolism. However, it is vitamin B12 that plays a key role here. Why? Because carbohydrate and fat metabolism, among other things, depends on it. Thus, the level of vitamin B12 can directly regulate the process of burning supplied calories. If only for this reason, it is worth taking care of its high level.
– BioPerine™ – Today, manufacturers of dietary supplements use several ingredients that can increase the absorption of nutrients. One is piperine, an active ingredient in black pepper’s fruit. Numerous scientific studies have confirmed that piperine delivered with other compounds can increase assimilation. The patented BioPerine™ formulation contains exceptionally high amounts of piperine. Thus, its action on the described level is even more effective.
The recommended dose of ThyroLean v2 is two capsules per day. The preparation can be used for a maximum of 60 days.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use it if you are pregnant or nursing. This product can raise blood pressure and interfere with other drugs you may be taking. Talk to your doctor about this product.
Consult your physician before use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to; heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma.
Discontinue two weeks before surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately. Avoid alcohol while taking this product. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including heart attack and stroke. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person’s health.